When Bunkers Come Out...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AlterEgo, Feb 15, 2016.

1. AlterEgo

I'm making a massive fort near Vanu Archives called Fort Hans. It is going to be THE most glorious fortification ever seen in Planetside 2. If anyone, be thy friendly, NC or TR, wants to visit, don't be afraid to knock on my door!

Speaking of which, anyone else doing something interesting when bunkers come out?
    • Up x 4
  2. Benton582

3. EPIC389

Everyone will just be building stuff when it comes out
  4. Nalothisal

I will be establishing Helms Deep upon Indar Com and The Hot Gates at Blackshard Iridium Mine.
  5. Pikachu

Gonna put kobalt flash in bunker. Hopefully it will be hard to hit the flash itself for outsiders. Meaning I can be revived and my flash remains if I die. :D It's a bit sad you can't get a harasser in there. Or having tank bunkers.
  6. AlterEgo

All I got from Hot Gates was Thermopylae. Do you mean the wall the Spartans built consisting of Persian corpses, or is it something else?
    • Up x 1
  7. AlterEgo

PROWLER PILLBOXES.
    [IMG]

People a thousand years ago did it, why can't we?
    • Up x 2
  8. Nalothisal

well that would be a yes to both.
  9. AlterEgo

In that case, you would need A LOT of corpseso_O
  10. Hegeteus

as NC he has plenty to work with :rolleyes:
    • Up x 4
  11. HappyStuffin

Gotta go with this one.
  12. Shiaari

Fortifications you say???

Wow, look at the time!

• Up x 2
  13. CovertYank

So does that mean that, fortifications built will stay in place permanently unless destroyed? By permanently I mean, like, forever.
  14. Demigan

I'll build the most massive fort around that single building between Quartz Ridge and Indar Excavation, I'll call it "my little brony" where I'll collect Bronies and fuel my base with their rainbow farts. In My little Brony, Glorius becomes you!
  15. Goretzu

The Phocian wall, I guess.

Although until I see differently I can't help that think many of these fortifications will be a C4 Fairy's nirvana.
  16. HadesR

Building a big wall to keep the Trumps out. ( Pretty sure there is a limi on how much any single player can place . So might need to bring help )
  17. sebastian oscar post

and my teammates will kill each other over the valuable Cortium. :(
  18. Armcross

N
    No, they take passive damage over time.
  19. Abraham with Cheese

I'll likely be that guy who messes with the enemy advance and just puts up walls across roads in narrow canyons or something behind their lines or far enough ahead that they can't do anything about it. Then, whomever I am running with will just rocket everything to death.
  20. Savadrin

I'm going to find a way to put AA shields over every single base on the continent of hossin so the **** grinning liberator A2G trolls die IRL of boredom.
    • Up x 1