[BUG] Bio Lab BUG nades are still being abused.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Villanuk, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Villanuk

After all this time, you would have hoped and expected this most annoying bug would have been fixed by now, and really DEV's, its about time it was.

This guy called telltruth with his one man clan band called "team exploit" ( ironic ? ) just abuses this bug. The other day in a 100 kills, 70 off then are frag nades from the Bio Lab.

Personally he should be banned for cheating, but if SOE are not going to ban cheats then please fix the bug.
    • Up x 2
  2. Campagne

In my opinion, exploiting should be punished just as hard as hacking.
    • Up x 1
  3. RedRory

He wasn't hacking he stuck you fair.
  4. FateJH

To make certain we're all on the same page, is this a Biolab grenade issue that has to do with:
    1. sticky grenades being carried through spawn shields;
    2. sticky grenades being carried through teleporters; or,
    3. grenades passing around (under) the spawn shield on the teleporter rooms?
  5. Taemien

I'm interested to know this too.

I know the grenade exploit that allows through walls/shields has been fixed. To the point that I haven't been able to reproduce it.
  6. RedRory

You doing it wrong then bro.
  7. Villanuk

They were Frag Buddy. Sticky nades, well you cannot prove if someone ran into the spawn, but this guy openly admitted it and in doing so, just used frags. I think e doing it just to stick fingers up at SOE, hence his "clan" team exploit.

So yes to number 3.
  8. Villanuk

It is still their buddy. I must admit, i have never tried to do it and have no idea how to, but he is not the only person of late but by far less than their was before.
  9. Taemien

There was nothing to it before, press face against wall or shield, press grenade button. It would go through shield. Now it doesn't. If there's another way to do it, I don't know about it.
  10. Hegeteus

11. Villanuk