2 times XP Membership weekend

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Collin, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Collin

Its all great and good. But first they let the servers die and then they terminate my membership and i can not purchase anything in game or on the website.

I try to reach Daybreak through "customer" support and i don´t get a response what so ever. What is wrong with these guys? I am a paying customer but i get ripped of?

EA is bad but Daybreak is getting worse every day.
  2. Gundem

Servers have issues, not something that DBG can be blamed for.

Also, it's the weekend, my guess is that customer support is off. Try weekdays.

Also, EA screwed up Battlefront, therefore it's physically impossible for DBG to be worse then them.
  3. DooDooBreff

WWWD..........

what would wrel do?
  4. Moridin6

post about it on redit?
    • Up x 1
  5. Diilicious

the problem really is people keep buying their games you should have (like i did) know that EA is going to **** everything up and so not given them your money like a sheep (if you even did give them your money, if not good)

you should KNOW they are going to be complete dicks about everything, they won worst company in america TWICE, any burn you get from them at this point is well deserved, because you keep putting your money in the furnace and wondering where it went.

and i use the term "you" as in everyone funding them.
  6. toast2250

Relax bro, it can take up to 3 months if not more.
  7. Taemien

Pretty much this.

And that goes for playing any of their free to play games too. Just playing there supports them in ad revenue and being 'content' for paying customers to interact with. Also posting on any forums supports them too. It makes their discussion boards look more active than they ought to be.

Course if you think Daybreak is a bad company, same thing applies here. Which is why anyone who says anything about their practices is actually lying. No one continues to stick around a product they don't support. No one is that stupid.