WHY DO VANU GET THE BEST LOOKING SPANDEXBUTTS?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xigris, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Xigris

Best butts or nahh?
  2. XanIves

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. OldMaster80

Vanu squats bro.
  4. MasterOhh

Vanu booty OP! PLS nurf!
    • Up x 1
  5. SwornJupiter

Toned glutes from all the teabaggin they do...
    xD
  6. Zombo

Never skip leg day dude, just don't
  7. The Rogue Wolf

You ever heard of Jazzercise?

Well, they have Vanucise.
  8. \m/SLAYER\m/

not only, their camo coverage looking good, there no ugly looking ES colours, only tiny cyan stripes
  9. Towie

...I wouldn't get too frisky following those female spandex butts, although they speak all sweet with the built in voice commands, they almost always sound like Barry White if they speak in person :(
  10. DooDooBreff

since there are only 3 female players in ps2 i have to conclude that the vanu butt obsession is an analogy for kaitlynn jenner and his/her/its followers
  11. Liewec123

mandatory :)
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  12. Eternaloptimist

They've got the only spandex butts. The other factions have baggy boiler suits. Was it Bill or Ted who said that spandex is a priviledge, not a right? Ofc you got to play Vanu to earn the priviledge.............
  13. Diilicious

• Up x 3
  14. Taemien

I could show a armor/camo combo for TR that puts all VS to shame. But I don't wish to see it nerfed. :p
  15. Xigris

CONFIRMED: Vanu best butts
  16. EclecticDreck

Because the VS armor is thinner and form fitting and discards the various butt and hip plates the other factions have. Same butts, VS armor just shows it off is all.
  17. Kllre

[IMG]
    The TR Moto cares not for Vanu Buttsex.
  18. AxiomInsanity87

Butz buff confirmed for nc and tr in next update.

Hopefully we'll get the same bug on them that ppa orbs used to get lol.
  19. Xigris

Soo.. to be more succ[sic], I need to shoot more bullets? Interesting...
  20. Kllre

Only if you are TR ofcourse... to be a successful NC you must commit as much friendly fire as possible! No friendly NC player is safe!