[VIDEOHow NOT to die when Being Revived - Simple Trick!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ReNz0r, Jan 10, 2016.

1. ReNz0r

Hey everybody, today we look into what can be done to avoid getting killed instantly when revived by a medic in PlanetSide 2. Short and sweet, the video gives a tip or 2 in order to get out of this frustrating situation.

• Up x 8
  2. DooDooBreff

what i do is hold down sprint and do the nay nay and zig zag back to where i came from
  3. DarkStarII

You can also press 'Y' to accept a revive. Some people don't know this.
  4. ReNz0r

good point thanks forgot to mention that
    • Up x 1
  5. bLind db

Don't ever accept revives from players you dont know, because 100% of medics you don't know are ******* morons and deserve cancer.
    • Up x 1
  6. AxiomInsanity87

Hold on what?

ctrl+F11 makes your model disappear

Woah slow down this video is tearing my world apart here. Wtf is going on lol.

So if i logged onto the pc version, i could just do that and randomly disappear?.
  7. AxiomInsanity87

Nevermind.

Just like the hud, it just makes it disappear for me.

I was wondering why i had no clue this existed or why i have not seen that far more in the past lol.
  8. ReNz0r

haha nice catch bro
    • Up x 2
  9. TheRunDown

Getting ressed doesn't help your KD.
    You still get a Death count on your profile.. I don't understand why the Devs made it so the KD is false in play sessions.. it makes it hard to keep track of.
    If you kill 10 people and die 10 times, but got ressed each time, you still have 1/1 KD character profile, not 10/0 KD..
  10. FateJH

Well, you did die ten times, regardless of how many times you accepted a revive on the spot after each death.
  11. ReNz0r

exactly
    • Up x 1
  12. FieldMarshall

Ctr+F11 removes the weapon model? ...This is gonna change my life.
  13. ReNz0r

might not my friend because once the weapon model is off , the ability to fire follows suit
    • Up x 1
  14. AxiomInsanity87

I could not believe what i was seeing for a second lol.

I thought you was casually showing us a legit way to go invisible lol.
  15. ReNz0r

I was surprised anyone would think it made you invisable lol
  16. Moz

Nope!

If you get ressed you will NOT get a death on your overall K/D. Only place you will see the death is your kill board!
  17. AxiomInsanity87

I was high lol.
    • Up x 1
  18. ReNz0r

for real, lmao
    • Up x 1
  19. Pirbi

They changed it so that rezes can remove a death on your KDR to try to get the stat preeners to accept rezes. Medic players were annoyed that many players weren't taking rezes to protect their KDR and SL/PLs were getting annoyed for similar reasons. I'd argue the play session KDR is more accurate in that regard simply because a down player can't really be aware that the opponent is camping their body and is at least grindy enough to try to get up and fight regardless. Although I usually play infil or LA and don't get much help from medics anyway.
  20. Gundem

But who cares? There are trackers out there for all your purist KD fix needs, but half of them are hyper-filtered elitist garbage that I don't have 2 ***** to give about.

If I get rezz'd, I count that as off my K/D, because teamwork, ****ers.