[Suggestion] Bring Back Ballto21 threads

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Ballto21

This man was an important part of forumside.

Not a GOOD part, not even a part most people thoroughly enjoyed, but an important part none the less.

Removing ballto from forumside would be like removing the magrider, or nerfing the god damn vanguard
    • Up x 5
  2. Jubikus

How is it anything like that exactly? those 2 things are digital machines cold heartless no personality Ballto is mostly sarcasm and ego they are nothing alike. Plus people would actually care if magriders were gone or vanguards were nerfed i dont think i saw a single **** given when ballto was gone.;)
  3. AlterEgo

The big fudger is back... he's ready to initiate another crapstorm of insanity...
    Question is:
    Are you?
    • Up x 3
  4. Liewec123

well someone made a "nerf mag-scatter" thread last week, reminded me of your threads!
    unfortunately though...they were serious :(
    • Up x 2
  5. Eternaloptimist

I used to enjoy reading Balto's threads but I think s/he chose to no longer be part of the forum...so the question is, what would bring Balto back? A couple of threads asking to buff the Commissioner might do it................
  6. Goretzu

I blame Ballto for this injustice tbh.
  7. AxiomInsanity87

I fapped.
    • Up x 2
  8. Goldmonk

I can hear the "Pewpewpew" of his Beamer already
  9. UberNoob1337101

Yeah, forumside needs you back for more sarcasm.

It's actually starting to get a bit boring, people are either salty or actually making serious threads.
  10. Endlave

Beamer OP pls nerf