[Suggestion] Im not paying for the Anniversary Jackhammer.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MuNrOe, Nov 18, 2015.

1. MuNrOe

You are just going to give it to me day break people. I really don't care anymore to be honest. After playing this game for 3 years and Smashing over 5 computer monitors in rage induced outburst's from broken game mechanics.

You owe me.

After 56 Thousand kills with this weapon you should be naming the gun after me. Anniversary Edition ****, Munroe Edition is so much better. PS1 will always be better than this game ever was.

Stay Classy.

Munroe Out.

[IMG]

http://praetorianguardgaming.com
    PG Leader
    Jackhammer God
  2. Ronin Oni

"Give me this, I earned it playing your game for fun"

"Stay classy"

lol

Don't buy it. Honeslty, yr 3 AE package doesn't look worth it IMO. If you're gonna buy a 1yr boost anyways, well then, sure, some meaningless cosmetics come with it...

otherwise, it's a pretty sad package deal considering it's all virtual goods and it's got nearly the price tag of a AAA retail game (and more than any 3yr old retail game)

They're not gonna give it to you either of course, but honestly, is it that big of a deal?
    • Up x 2
  3. MuNrOe

Its super serious. Its the Jackhammer Ronin. Wash your mouth out how dare you speak such blasphemy in the house of zotz.
  4. Jubikus

So if i get this right Daybreak owes you because you played a game alot with a weapon and have anger management issues?
    If thats how it works this God ******* owes me a ****ton for all hours i put in and the broken BS mechanics i put up with in this game of his called life.
    • Up x 1
  5. FieldMarshall

Stay classy.
  6. MuNrOe

Yes, Yes and you should write him an angry forum post. Care of the Vatican if that's what your into :S
  7. Pikachu

I want the yellow jackhammer. :(
  8. Megalegs

I didn't buy the JackHammer.

I bought a pack with some other stuff in too.

None of it is of any material value.

I do quite like it.
  9. Eternaloptimist

I love this game and I play it all the time for fun. I don't get enraged becasue.....err.....it's a game.

But if there is stuff going for free can you put my name on the list anyway?

KTHXBI
  10. Foxirus

You will get a blue Jackhammer and you will like it. Hand over your lunch money while you are at it.
  11. LodeTria

100k kills the number needed to get special version. See SVA-GG.
    Not 56k lol.
  12. Taemien

/thread
  13. Gundem

*sees JH kills*

*looks at 10000 combined shotty kills*

*bows down and worships*