What pistol should I buy for the NC?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Heywire56, Jun 27, 2014.

1. reydelchicken

I would stick to the magshot myself, when equipped with a laser sight it's quite accurate and you can strafe + shoot very well even at around 20m or so...

It all depends on the ranges you use your pistol and how you use it though, but if you just intend to use it as a finisher, or a quick weapon when you're caught reloading, then stick to the primary.

I still wish nc had something like the beamer... but sadly magshot is the closest.
  2. starlinvf

This thread is old... but I gotta say, the new Scatter shot is pretty interesting.
  3. Redwave

As for what you guys said about picking a pistol that complements you primary weapon. What pistol would complement a shotgun?
  4. Iridar51

Blackhand, a thousand times Blackhand. Sure it sucks as a backup, and requires good accuracy even in its primary purpose, but the amount of "NOPE" moments it creates is just inhumane.

"Let me take some potshots at that harmless LA 100m away...". NOPE GET HEADSHOTED BABY. Love this gun.
  5. _itg

Man, quite a necro. I prefer the Blackhand, personally. It's basically a back-up primary for when you want/need to shoot something more than 15m away.
  6. Redwave

Alright I'll buy it today then I was actually shooting for the Desperado with a Shotgun but I forgot about the Blackhand.
  7. Iridar51

Just don't expect too much from it. It has serious limitations, but as long as you accept those limitations, the gun will sing death for enemies.
  8. Azawarau

The Desperado for sure

You may also want to look into the blackhand for distance fire ability