PTS Update 10-19-15

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by BBurness, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bearded Wall

Misc
    • Skill line trees are back

What is this?
  2. AngusPrime

Still no forward grip T_T
  3. Scr1nRusher

Certs screen.
  4. FenrisulfrVII

• Locking a continent grants 200 certs (this is just test data)
    Well ****, the TR are going to completely rule the Genudine server on the PS4 version. Well VS and fellow NC, gonna have to throw in the towel if this is put into play.
  5. Scr1nRusher

Did you really not read that correctly?
    • Up x 2
  6. RedArmy

parentheses must make his brain hurt
    • Up x 1
  7. Dualice

All my yes - please listen to this man!
  8. Scr1nRusher

I blame prolonged exposure to the chaos warp.
  9. Scorpion97

I agree on everything except some VS LMGs,why the hell you didn't add SPA and ALS to the orion and AFG to SVA?do you know how many times we said it to you!

Why didn't you improve ADS bloom of the flare to 0.05 from 0.06?this is the biggest issue in the flare

One last thing,can you please keep the heat bleed off as it is?becouse the weapon is already recieving a major nerf which is 0.75 ads removal and NOW VS doesn't have anything unique in their weapons excluding the directive ones
  10. Scorpion97

Becouse there will be zero reason to play with the carv if they did so,directive weapons should be upgrades of the default ones but not fully outclass them
  11. AngusPrime

Doesn't the Betelgeuse mostly outclass the Orion due to it's excellent trait of near infinite ammo? If the Butcher were to be given a trait such as a belt-fed ammunition pool or something dakkalike I'd be perfectly satisfied, but as of now the ramp up seems pretty negligible.
  12. Mongychops

Sure, it's possible, but I wouldn't say they have no upsides.

Both those weapons have 0.25 moving ADS CoF, compared to 0.40 on the VS LMGs. It takes 15 bullets for the CoFs to become equal, and you don't usually fire bursts that along. Also IIRC, both those weapons (especially the Lynx) have relatively low horizontal recoil for their DPS (comparable 143 damage weapons tend to have ~0.22 horizontal recoil in the equivalent 750-800 RPM area).
  13. Scorpion97

Look!im NOT REALLY in the mood to reply on such things.before anything,could you please post with default color becouse this one is ******* burning my eyes!!

And no,the betelgeuse is an orion without a grip which means that it LESS accurate and with the heat mechanic,it only has 40 rounds before you overheat so basically the orion is better in full auto mode and actually with the new reload buffs and the heat bleed off getting slowed,the orion is even starting to outclass the betelgeuse but not "fully"

P.S note that you said "mostly" and NOT "fully"
  14. AngusPrime

Hey man, I'm not trying to cause ya any trouble or start any arguments, I'll switch colors ;)
    However, I said mostly for a reason, it's not a full upgrade and that's apparent.
  15. Scorpion97

Ignored
  16. TheKhopesh

I'd like to see pistol blooms reduced a bit, they're outrageously high on most all the ES pistols).
    I'd say the bloom is fine on CQC pistols like the Repeater, desperado, and Spiker (the magscat and AMP just need massive buffs all around though, so applying this to them as well couldn't hurt).
  17. AngusPrime

Rest in pepperoni, the orange text was too much for the gentle eye.
    See You Space Cowboy.
    • Up x 1
  18. LodeTria

It wasn't active on esamir when I was on there.
    • Up x 1
  19. ToRideTheRisingWind

Well great; a while ago I could've sworn they said they'd nerf the Orion; does this look like a nerf to you?
  20. elkikko92

So stupid commento aganist me.
    Hex-system was bad for NO reason to have a battle. With victory points is better than lattice becouse has more freedom with objectives. Lattice has no sense, no strategy for only kids like u.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.