Welcome to Vanuside 2...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dreez, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Dreez

Please join Vanu if you want to have the easiest faction to learn to play and master, all setup by the devs
    and confirmed... and now the maps are 50-75% Vanu-owned while TR and NC fights for the leftovers..

Also, VS wins 60%+ of all alerts because of the massive population and most platoonleaders changing to VS..

Just sayin'.
    • Up x 1
  2. Cynicismic

Holy smoke! The AI bots can type now!
  3. Shatteredstar

Man it isn't even winter and the salt trucks are out in force!

I've yet to have any issues fighting vanu, nothing about the weapons makes me feel unfairly matched, nothing about their playstyle makes me go "oh noes no way to win!"

Form good competent platoons, work together, win. Regardless of faction.
  4. gunnner10

Yea, that's why I joined VS, cause they are so OP (note K/D ratio on my signature)
  5. [HH]Mered4

LET THE NEXT WHINE THREAD BEGIN.
  6. gunnner10

Hey, I got an idea, how about everyone join VS. Then, we'll be so overpopulated, they'll have to nerf VS into the ground just to get people to play other factions
  7. pnkdth

No. Globally NC wins the most alerts during prime-time, ie. the time when you have the most engagement from all factions. 35%, and TR/VS are about the same with VS being a head of TR with a few % units. VS does win a lot of off-time alerts though, but during prime-time NC pulls slightly ahead.

But do not let that get in the way of your victim complex. We really should balance this game on when the pop is at its most erratic.
    • Up x 1
  8. Unsp0kn

I will say that I am better with my VS character I started playing a few nights ago and the armor is really more my style than TR. I love the Orion so far, very very little time on it yet but I can tell it fits my style I guess I could say. It's a nice break when the game gets a bit monotonous as well to jump to a different faction on a different server for change of pace.
  9. Citizen H

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH VS
    THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BALANCE.
    THE GAME IS BALANCED AND HEALTHY
    BUY NS GUNS
    WE'RE GONNA ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS...FOREVER 100 YEARS PLANETSIDE 2 FOREVER DOT COM...FOREVER...W W W PLANETSIDE 2 SOME THINGS!
    • Up x 1
  10. Chickenboy

I remember when the TR were "overpowered", back when they had the higher population and more organized outfits/platoons, those were the good ole' days.
  11. Agarthan

As a noob with only 20 hours in the last few days, I've played both NC and VS, haven't tried TR yet, but will, there is at least one glaring advantage I've seen in VS for starting players, the VS infiltrator stock sniper is semi-auto when NC is single shot bolt action, don't know if the NC one does more damage or something, but having to unzoom reload and zoom again puts you at a distinct disadvantage in a a sniper fight with VS.
  12. Liewec123

THERES SOMETHING WRONG with your keyboard.
    • Up x 2
  13. Scatterblak

Well, the mods will pull this tragic troll post soon enough, so let me add - as someone who's been playing for several years, and has alts in all three factions - you're a whiner. Why don't you go play something else if you don't dig PS2? And here's something you can pick up on the way out:

http://www.kleenex.com

...I have a feeling I'm not the only one who's tired of whiners (from all factions) posting sissy crap like this. Man up, get good, shoot some bad guys, or pop back over to Animal Jam or Wizard 101 or whatever you were dominating before you took the training wheels off over here.

Just sayin'.
  14. BlueSkies

I remember about a year ago it was all about NC completely OP because Dev Bias
  15. Revel

No it doesn't. Bolt Driver is a 1 hit kill on a headshot. Its by far the best starting sniper.
    • Up x 1
  16. TheChris

Overpopped factions are a problem since PS2 exist.
    Sometimes its NC ,sometimes VS and sometimes its TR.
    I play this Game since 2013 so i guess i know what im talking about.
  17. Agarthan

I said I don't know if the NC sniper (bolt driver) was more powerful or something to offset the slower fire rate, you could at least acknowledge that fact instead of just saying "no, you're wrong."
  18. Diilicious

that title though, a perfect black hole of all intelligible conversation, debate and discussion.
  19. asmodraxus

NC is OP to TR & VS
    VS is OP to TR & NC
    TR is OP to VS & NC
  20. BrbDoinYaMom

Vanu are the easiest, and thats why they get more players and win most alerts.
    NC are the strongest, but a large part of our players are just derping. But at least we got freedom (yeah looking at you Dictatur TR and extremist religious VS).
    The TR somehow feel the most balanced between the other two faction.. but they also got the most CoD kids.. **** those kids.