FNO: September 28th, 2012

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on FNO... We wing it! :)

Where:
    When: 9/28/2012 4PM - 9PM PST
    Server: To be announced before each segment on the live show

Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno @planetside2!
  2. TankMaster

Looking forward to it. Also, shouldn't the "When:" say 9/28/2012 instead of 9/21/2012?
  3. Gabe

I cant wait to watch.....last time i joined late and i had to go after watching 15 min:( But this time I should be able to watch the whole thing:D
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Awesome! Hope you can be there for the whole thing. :) I always post the recaps as well.
  5. Fleabag

Esamir. :D

Arewethereyet? Arewethereyet? Arewethereyet? Arewethereyet?

Regarding the competition thingy are there any internal, office related extra wagers going on we should know about? :eek: The loosing teams leader has to er....do something moderately unpleasant?
  6. Gabe

Yeah I hope I can watch the whole thing too. Since my friends know I play really fun games I might be able to get 3 or 4 more people on the forums!:D
  7. project3way

COME ON! someone fight for the TR! dont leave us hanging! /poke

who can we bribe at SOE? who's TR at SOE anyway besides RadarX? ima flood their twitter
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Joshua, Josh, Jimmy, but RadarX is the one you should spam. =P
    • Up x 1
  9. Gabe

ok so there is a lot of TR fans and VS fans but not many NC. I feel alone
  10. masterremodeli

11. Traszka

We will see, Esamir in this Friday?
  12. Murkie

I am so all over this! Can't wait!
  13. Gabe

Freedom Over Oppression!
    • Up x 1
  14. Plutos

Hmmm, we'll get to see whose first in line to lick the TR's boots.
  15. Domnonos

@Luperza is there any chance we could get an approximate time for the 12v12 match? Just want to know for how long i need to stay up :D
  16. Vin Howard

Like flying fighter without rocket pods or air-to-air with a lot of people having AA unlocked? Ow wait, that's a bit more then moderately unpleasant....
  17. Obest

I can rest at peace while Vanu troopers have such observation skills :p

Here, let this dump old TR help you read in plain white English on dark internet background
  18. Domnonos

Silly TR, no wonder you lost a whole planet. :p
    It obviously refer to the time during the show, and not the time of the show. ;)

I even wrote:

Ie: Is the grudge match at 4pm PST or is it at 8pm PST? It really makes a difference when you live in the EU :D
  19. RoyAwesome

Man, you guys had a hard time getting past us at the start of this FNO. TEST OUTFIT gloriously held J908 while you guys flew over us and died to the AA fire.

We couldn't do much in the crown though. I did get to see Maggie shoot at me on stream and that was funny.
  20. TUFCommander

Lol Glad you enjoyed it i wish i was there i did hear my guys talking about all the aa @ j908 hope you guys had fun holding it & nice try @ the crown if 1 or 2 of those major pushes were you guys but in the end TUF @ allies held it lol :)