[Video] Light Infiltrator / Stalker Assault - Smoke Ninja Gameplay

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Iridar51

This is what happens when I try to play Light Assault like a Stalker Infiltrator :)

Watch in 1080p60!

Of course, an LA played in such a way doesn't have what makes a Stalker Infiltrator: an ability to stay undetected in one place for a long time, and huge utility kit in form of mines, EMPs, hacking and of course radar detection tools.

Hence the name: Light Infiltrator :cool:

The main idea is to get lots of knife kills fast. I've tried Stalker Infiltrator, and it felt too slow-paced to me. So I figured out a way to do the same with Light Assault using smoke.

My other videos:
    Music Montages
    Video Guides
    • Up x 1
  2. Iridar51

3. MarkAntony

4. Iridar51

• Up x 1
  5. UberNoob1337101

Damn beautiful video, really liking it!

Though on a completely irrelevant side note, I never seem to see you on Cobalt, been killing a good amounts of BR100s like HAXTIME and TorokF, but never seem to find you... maybe one day the honorbru LA duel will occur...
  6. MarkAntony

since i play VS on cobalt to go to BR 100 on all factions i have actually met and killed him once. then I send him a message about how i like his vids and he killed me back :(
    10/10 would do again.
  7. Iridar51

Well, think about it like two people living in a big city. They can live entire lives there without seeing each other.
    :D

Btw, the site seems to be working now.
  8. MarkAntony

yeah it does now. i love how you are pushing boundaries and discovering new playstyles for the LA.
  9. Iridar51

You can thank directives for that.
    God, when they announced directives I was first to say that I hate achievments for forcing people to do the same stuff the least obvious way possible. And I was right :D

It may look fun, but it's frustrating to play like that, and useless to the team. Though it helps to look at the game the new way, and discover stuff that may help later while playing normally.

For example, SMG is a objectively a mediocre weapon with short range and small magazine size, so it will teach accuracy and hip fire snap aim to the head, will teach to judge engagements, etc. If not for directives and medals, I don't think I'd ever touch that after first few tries.

Similar goes for other directives. They're ultimately pointless, but broaden the horizonts.
    • Up x 2