[Video] Armistice Day 2: Twice the ownage!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Iridar51

Ten minutes of pure win :) This is my best montage yet, and I'm pretty sure some jaws are gonna drop :cool:

Watch in 1080p60!

That's how, guys :D You flank around and KILL EVERYBODY :p

My other videos:
    Music Montages
    Video Guides
    • Up x 5
  2. IronMouse

LA class is for cowards. You clearly jump people unaware and shoot them in the back, gaining unfair advantage in that way. You should knock first.

Also, you had no impact on those encounters as LA at all. Useless class.

Lastly, LA hasn't got a high skill ceiling. Anyone can do that. Jet-pack is OP.

My advice to you: pick a sniper and crouch in a bush. Spot Sunderers and turn the tide of the battle in your favor.

On a serious note, well played.
    • Up x 1
  3. Iridar51

Yeah, it's actually a nice coincidence that I released this video with those people saying "LA is useles". We can pretty much take this video and shove it in their faces.

Even when I was playing super selfish with the mindset of grinding kills for a weapon, the class itself has naturally guided me to objectives, since that is where it's easier to get kills. I'm glad to affirm that PTFO is the proper and most rewarding way to play the class. Objective Oriented Light Assault - OOLA xD like "oola-la"
    • Up x 1
  4. Larkaywatt

Please tell me you're kidding.
  5. Corezer

I was thinking something more instructional. AO selection and reasoning (aka, why killing enemies in this part of the base does more for the team than killing enemies in that part) target selection and reasoning (how come this time I am killing the heavy before the medic) targets of opportunity and acceptable level of risk to engage (is this sundy worth going that far out of my way for) etc.
  6. Iridar51

The fun thing is, so many of this stuff I do on instinct, and then have to first find a reason why I did it for myself, and only then share it :D

I kept close to heart your comment about "making a video on how to affect battles", and it's a good topic, I plan to eventually make a fully fledged video guide, at the very least from lone wolf perspective, since - let's be honest - I lone wolf 99.9% of the time.

This was more of a dragged in joke.
  7. Corezer

yeah, its definitely a challenge, because as you say it's hard to articulate. My style of leadership is "Turn shadows on and don't get further from me than that and you'll make it" so I know I could never teach something like that.
  8. IronMouse

I was being sarcastic. It has to do with my debate with sniper-camper-losers.

I main LA.
  9. Dualice

Well played man.

The ALS on the Armistice is super sweet for those hipfire headshots. Looks like you're a lot better at controlling its ADS recoil than I am :D Cannot get the hang of it, especially on the Shuriken.

I remember! We were both playing at Wokuk Shipping Dock earlier today.
    • Up x 1
  10. Iridar51

I'm not sure how can you have problem with recoil on Armistice. There's nothing to control. Vertical recoil is low, and horizontal shake you can't control by definition. It's just a matter of pulling slightly downwards.

Shuriken.. ugh. Way to break a good gun. I have trouble with Shuriken myself, and there recoil actually becomes substantial.
  11. Dualice

Yeah good point. Guess it was the horizontal shake I was thinking of.

I'm glad it's not just me feeling disheartened with the Shuriken. Cannot seem to find the "sweet spot" for it.