[Suggestion] To all Infiltrators that snipe

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IronMouse, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ballto21

2. zuka7

Typical bs excuse that most infiltrators make. You know that you have to stand still in order to be accurate while ADS or move slowly and and be penalized by cone of fire bloom. As we all know you have to go invisible while standing still to line up one shot headshot no sway straight pull kill.
    • Up x 1
  3. BrbImAFK

This thread is fekkin' hilarious!

To summarise the thread thus far:

1. Dude makes weakass failpost full of raeg.
    2. Dude gets roflpwnd by people who actually know what they're talking about.
    3. Dude completely ignores all contradictory statements and reiterates own ignorant opinion.
    4. Dude gets stomped on some more.
    5. Dude declares victory and leaves, despite having been utterly, utterly pasted.

Dafuq, dude... Either you're French, or American. Those are the only possibilities! :D
    • Up x 5
  4. Ballto21

can i snipe you with a beamer instead?

or a commie?

Here i play honorable light assault jetpack warrior. Notice how i am in the battle fighting for my team and flipping points insteadof stat padding from a safe roost.

Also **** you for making me load a ****** game again to make a bad point.
    • Up x 3
  5. Kentucky Windage

Killing everyone at vehicle spawns and not allowing armor or spawn capabilities to be brought into the fray seems pretty influential to me. Operating behind enemy lines alone without support doesn't seem cowardly at all. He's there to disrupt and cause as much chaos to your operations as possible. Sounds like the player your pissed at performed his duties admirably.
  6. TheDarSin

Thanks for calling me exotic I guess? Keep in mind that I originally was one of those snipers on the hills. Not every snipers are experienced enough to get into the nitty gritty of the fight. They also have their use to keep people like you moving and we are opportunistic hunters. If you stop moving to heal someone, rep a max or are just plainly looking at your map, we will snipe you. Give them a chance, know they have their place and please stop judging them. Don't think what you do is so much better or harder than snipers.
  7. IronMouse

I'm playing this game for over 2 years. I think that's more than enough time to draw some conclusions.

What I do IS so much better, and incomparably harder. Also, what other classes do is so much better, useful, and way harder.
  8. IronMouse

I've yet to see that someone failed to pull vehicles due to snipers. Yes, they'll get 2-3 headshots, but then they will either get sniped back, hunted down or people will simply pull vehicles during reload times. Please, don't dramatize and over-exaggerate how snipers do an important role. They do not. They camp. They stat-pad. And that's it, it ends there.
  9. Kentucky Windage

OK
    • Up x 1
  10. tinyMrChaotic

Oh good grief... Reading this it like watching a "debate" against a religious individual and a scientist. Anything you say is just discarded as invalid or irrellevant while they themselves are the higby king of the nanite world. The only real question is, why is this a 5page "discussion" reiterating the same arguments over and over instead of just letting it die and disregarding the individual as irrelevant.

And yes, I do realize this is just more fuel to the fire. I just felt it had to be said
    • Up x 2
  11. Vivicector

Well, when I snipe-camp a vehicle terminal or sundy, I just want to see posts like OP's one on forum. When I see somebody going for me and trying to find me again and again, I feel satisfied. Do you know, what pleasure it is to snipe with silenced Phaseshift inside an active enemy base, when you shoot their backs from 50 meters from the centre of the base and they go searching for you on the hill around?

Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!

P.S. Just kidding. Mostly...
  12. Ballto21

this is now a beamer worship thread.

The beamer is overpowered as hell, and the commie is satans greatest creation to make us all go to hell.
    • Up x 1
  13. Rikkit

pistols OP, pls nerf.
    anything stronger than snowball gun should be removed from game.
  14. TheDarSin

Over 2 years? You have no characters in your signature over 2 years and no BR100s. Looks to me like you made a new character to stat pad your KD.
    • Up x 2
  15. IronMouse

My game-play doesn't allow for stat padding. I play actively and aggressively. Your taunt failed, like many others.
  16. UberNoob1337101

As a dedicated (and I'm considering myself pretty good) LA and for a time period dedicated Infil I have to say... what the **** are you talking about?

Snipers are either cannon fodder or run away doing nothing, and there's the mythical third form (Which I'm totally not part of) that shoots, repositions, shoots, repositions, shoots, repositions...

I never had problems with snipers, and if you do : Just switch classes. Counter-snipe noobs or track them down by spotting them and looking at your minimap.

Played a lot of sniper myself. it's actually kind of difficult to be almost unnoticeable, but it's mostly server culture, because it seems that whenever I play on Cobad as an Infiltrator I consistently get 10-kill killstreaks and nobody knows what a "minimap" is. (While on Miller you are always spotted, shot by skilled players that are more than glad to chase you down)

Snipers can be super important as something that is very dangerous/annoying and can inevitably kill you if you are a dummy or he is just that good.

Git gud.
  17. Goldmonk

Watching this thread be like:[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  18. IronMouse

Let me guess - campers are scientists in your view? :rolleyes: A very unbiased statement. Because you ARE right, that's an absolute.

IMO I said what I wanted said, wouldn't post here anymore if there weren't silly replies. Not that there were many that weren't.
  19. IronMouse

Snipers aren't a threat for me. They pose little threat.

Git gud at reading and comprehension.
  20. Goldmonk

[IMG]
    Do I sense a challenge?? OOOOOHHH BOOOYYYYY!
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.