Blackhand pistol worth it?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Maxence822, May 2, 2015.

1. Agiond

Thanks for the advice Iridar. With the razor i run 2x reflex (or whatever is called. yellow circle/dot ) and forward grip (because i s*ck managing the recoil).

So since Blackhand is not something I need, any idea where to spend the certs? I'm not a fan of SMGs or Shotguns (with or without slugs) so i'm not sure about spending them on that kind of weapons.
  2. Iridar51

The progression in Planetside is both vertical and horizontal. You've already got everything you need for your current vertical progression, so the only way is horizontal - unlock new playstyles and try out new stuff. Set a goal and work towards it.

If you want to work towards LA directives, there's no going around using at least one SMG and shotgun.
  3. IronMouse

I'll have to disagree. Blackhand is too awesome for an LA to pass. Get it ASAP. It works great with everything - shotgun, SMG, carbine. You personally recommended it to me, and I haven't had the chance to say thanks in-game so I'm doing it now.

To the OP, just get it. You won't be sorry.
  4. Kirppu1

How much does DBG pay you to say that?
  5. IronMouse

Not enough.
  6. Ximaster

I have both Underboss and Blackhand in my stalker Vanu infiltrator. Ive did more kills with the Blackhand than the Underboss. So u have an idea of how much effective is that weapon.
  7. Ghoest

I just started using the blackhand. I think it's great.
    But then my first auxillium on PS4 was the mauler usng only slugs.

It lets you snipe any time the occasion arises. I personally think the carbines are weak weapons at any range over 50 meters so the black hand compliments them well. But if your play style rarely has you sniping or looking at targets over 49 meters then it may not be for you.
  8. Maxence822

I ended up getting it (quite a while ago actually :p ) and am loving it so far! It really complements both my pump action shotgun light assault class (which I've recently stopped using so much (except in towers) because of the burst weapon changes) and my stalker infil class! Thanks a lot!
  9. Reclaimer77

For LA?

The only reason to pull a pistol is to find infils (because Darklight on a carbine is dumb), or as a hold-out gun in "oh sh*^ wtf" moments.

Don't waste 1,000 certs on this gun IMO. Especially when it sounds like you have more important things to max out.