PTS Patchnotes 6/24

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by BBurness, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBurness Developer

We got a chunk of Sunderer cloak bugs ironed out, if you notice anymore use /bug and let us know!

• Squad Beacons are valid spawn on squad spawnpoints
    • Sticky grenades no longer apply damage twice
    • Godsaw moving ads changed from 0.5 to 0.4
    • The Archer can now kill small deployables with a single round
    • “A” point at Hurakan Secure Storage is now in the correct region
    • A bug that caused projectiles to be invalid after reloading while the Aegis shield is active has been addressed
    • Players inside a SCM (Sunderer Cloak) bubble will only see the “Doritos” or enemies within 15 meters of them
    • Exiting a vehicle inside a SCM bubble will now cloak you properly
    • Sunderers with the SCM equipped cannot deploy within 20 meters of a cloaked enemy Sunderer
    • Enemies are no long cloaked within SCM cloaking fields, but instead have a noticeable empire colored pfx applied to them
    • Cloaked Sunderers can now be repaired
    • Up x 3
  2. Navron

It's going to take me a while to update and try this stuff out but can you clarify:

Does that mean enemies spawning from the Sundies? Or enemies that get close to your cloaked Sundy?
  3. NyaR

pls translate:

• Squad Beacons are valid spawn on squad spawnpoints
  4. Pointyguide2

I wonder when cloaked sundys coming to live
  5. UnDeaD_CyBorG

That's starting to look downright promising.
  6. Sooda

Any news on the proposed lmg changes going to test?
  7. HadesR

Those need checking in game ..

As no one was online I could only check them in VR where they didn't work as stated ( enemies were clearly seen regardless of range and not just a Dorito )

Plus the distortion field for the bubble varies wildly depending on graphical settings, to the point of being non-existent on lower settings.

High:

[IMG]

Low:

[IMG]

It effects vision both ways ... Ie: Zero distortion when looking out of the bubble at lower settings.

Be nice ( but can't see it happening ) if the bubbles bleeding through walls / terrain could be looked at .. Invis Max's on cap points ;)
    • Up x 1
  8. Kirppu1

i approve
  9. Sharad1a

Why is the NC GODSAW BEING NURFFED AGAIN? It is the worst performing Auraxium LMG in the game.... have you guys actually looked at the "Real Time to Kill" (Real Combat Time To Kill Takes More than 8 Rounds for a single Medic)
  10. KesTro

That's a buff my friend not a nerf. To be more specific they're changing the moving ADS back to what it used to be before it 'somehow' got changed in a patch.
    • Up x 1
  11. Kirppu1

went there gave you some bug reports and will continue to do them when you release ANTs and SDIs
  12. Iridar51

Clicking "spawn on squad" on the map, near to "instant action", cannot spawn you on a spawn beacon, currently. This patch makes it possible.
    • Up x 1
  13. Kirppu1

This could be mitigated by using a white bubble that is replacing the transparent bubble
  14. eddiejames78

Hello!
    How I can get the cloak sunderer?
    Is very cool, good job.
  15. Armcross

Save about 3k cert and upgrade stealth cert line
  16. Scr1nRusher

2330 certs needed for the Stealth cert line on the sunderer.
  17. eddiejames78

Done, and now?
  18. Scr1nRusher

Equip Stealth on the sunderer and then deploy the sunderer.
  19. eddiejames78

Ok, thanks. :)
  20. prodavit

I don't like the tint color on cloak, cloak sunde weren't hard to find before this, it pretty make the 2250 cert cloak sunde useless. I would be all for it if the instate you take out the visable cloak field and replace it with the cloak color tint.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.