LA video requests/ideas?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Iridar51

While something like that would be cool, it's not something I can organize. I'm the loneliest wolf ever, and I couldn't lead such a squad even if I wanted to.
  2. repairtool6

Hmmm my suggestion has been done before but all those videos are so very bad. You could be a better teacher.

So yeah, make the definite c4/Flash-bomb video. How to c4 tanks and NOT DIE (not that dumb suicide stuff).

Loadout:

Flash with max stealth, max Turbo and max Racer.
    +
    Light assault with C4

Method:

C4 on flash - approach tank from hiding - hit redeploy 7-8 seconds before you reach target - turboboost at tank at aprox 30 - 50 meters distance - jump off and detonate when flash is close to the tank.

Redeploy timer should run out about the second after you get the kills and you vanish.
    Then you spawn back at base and do it again.
    And again.
    And again.
    Until no more targets or out off resources.

Imo this should be mandatory skillset for all light assault and engineers so we need good video with guidance :)
    Good luck :)
  3. Iridar51

Have you seen Hej's video?
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/video-flash-proper.189286/

What does it have to do with Light Assault, though? Any class can do it, most classes can do it better.
    HA, in case of a C4 bug not doing full damage, can finish the vehicle with a rocket. And of course the Infiltrator can make his flash invisible.

As far as fighting tanks goes, the better way is to use an AP tank yourself. Suicide Flash trick drains nanites fast, and is reserved for people you especially hate. To be honest, I don't even remember the last time I did it.

The trick itself is very simple, and since the flash is so nimble, it's usually no trouble at all to ram it into a tank. You get one attempt per life anyway, and if you're doing such cheesy stuff, might as well suicide along with it.
  4. SupaFlea

How newbie LA;s can be useful to a squad and not just be the high angle campy maggees lol. I gift is usually to think outside the box of what i think that the enemy thinks im going to do, you would be surprised how im the only one ive seen who booby traps the ceiling of doors for maxs but popping out letting them hit me, plant c4 then boom :).

Also C4 is just as good as a booby trap land mine. actually managed to blow a Harrasser clean over me when it was trying to run me over, i planted 2 c4 on floor in front and ran backwards then popped it and over it flew :)