Modifications on LMGs on PTS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nehylen, May 28, 2015.

1. nehylen

I logged on to the PTS to see what BBurness had announced, so FYI, what i noticed was that:

• Orion&SVA-88 have lost .75ads (NS-15 is unchanged)
    • MSW-R/ Orion /Anchor have gained a little hipfire CoF at 3.5 in move+stand (previously 3.75) for Anchor/MSW-R and 3.25 (prev: 3.5) for Orion
    • Rhino/Polaris/EM1 have 20m default max damage range
    • MSW-R/Orion/Anchor have now -30m/s slower velocity (550, 540, 570 respectively)
    Let the .75ads debate start anew!

The changelist was posted: http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/37njed/lmg_changes_coming_to_pts/
    • Up x 3
  2. Hatesphere

With the .75 ads gone, I'm going to laugh at people who think the orion is still OP
    • Up x 3
  3. Morti

inb4 vanu tears
    • Up x 5
  4. Hatesphere

More like most players won't care. I still have a few oceans of NC and TR tears if you think they don't whine just as much all the time.

Really most VS will likely approve of losing the ADS just so the other factions will shut up.
    • Up x 1
  5. Morti

I'm anticipating the vocal minority. The guys with beetlegooses.

I'd like to think any level headed person can see why .75 ads on the hardiest infantry class is a bad idea.
    • Up x 3
  6. AxiomInsanity87

MSW velocity lowered?

What is this madness?.
  7. RedArmy

Woot, balance! any news about the beetlejuice also? sux about increased hipfire from the MSWR/anchor seemed to be the TR/NC Go-to guns for all purpose LMG, but i ADS anyway so doesnt hurt too bad. loss in velocity seems minimal and wont seem to impair anyone at all
  8. nehylen

9. Crayv

It's getting the same changes the Orion is getting.
    • Up x 3
  10. RedArmy

as long as nobody gets it - i understand the NS weapons cuz we all get access to those - sharing it woulda been nice too though but ill get over it. keep wanting to get the butcher anyway but i hate anything but the carbines so i keep falling back to engineer anyway.... a modified 125round LMG woulda given me a second wind
  11. Cirena

Hoho 25m max damagerange (with spa) on EM1/Polaris/Rhino :eek:
  12. HadesR

Doesnt seem like it from reading Reddit.
    • Up x 1
  13. FateJH

I keep forgetting how cylinder of fire works. Does it get tighter as the numbers go down, or as the numbers go up?
  14. RedArmy

means they gonna be less accurate MSWR and Anchor will have same hipfire or EM1/Carv
  15. RedArmy

lol, thats not how VS work - they have picketed outsite the building for less
  16. Neo3602

What did they picket for again? I know it was because of a proposed nerf to something but I can't remember what.
    • Up x 1
  17. Scr1nRusher

VS players...... are special.
  18. RedArmy

the first ZoE nerf
  19. Scr1nRusher

I thought it was the PPA nerf?

What..... is wrong with VS players?
  20. Hatesphere

Is there any proff of that? Cause at the moment it sounds like bull. I play all three factions, and really the tears flow freely fro. All three.