Dead sub-forum

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Jawarisin, May 12, 2015.

1. Jawarisin

Many reasons explain this, for one: the constant infiltrator nerfs (usually indirect).

Even I, while my favorite weapon is still the cqc basr. I end up going heavy because it's so much easier to wipe everything around. The cloak is useless, and our bullets are going everywhere.

Yipi
  2. Moonheart

I fail to understand what you hope when writing a such post...?
    Discouraging your fellows even more from playing that class?
  3. _itg

The cloak adjustment for low settings turned out be a big nerf, and bugs have once again crippled the cloak. On the other hand, we got activatable knives (lackluster though they may be), the Blackhand, a buff to nano-armor cloaking, and a stream of buffs for EMP grenades. Rendering of distant enemies works better now than it ever has, which used to be an unfair obstacle to long-range sniping. There are still some changes that need to happen, but things aren't all bad right now.
    • Up x 1
  4. BloodyG

It is pretty deserted here i give you that.
    Wasn't playing a long time but when i was still active here the Infiltrator Forum was the place to go for...stuff.

Using HA for AA/AV is fine but using it for AI will only make you weak in the long run:D.
  5. Mieh

I think our infiltrators are the strong, silent type. :rolleyes:
  6. CuteBeaver

These forums are still where I go to find out about bugs, issues, or infil related news.

I think the number of players in general has dropped with newer PC releases and good weather tempting us outdoors. Many of us in [3GIS] have been poking around on Star Citizen (testing the modules) while the rest of my outfit finishes GTA5. I believe exams are also coming to an end for students too. There seems to be a drop in general numbers at the moment. Which isn't too concerning given the time of year.
  7. MisterSlim

Dorm students moving around (myself included, bouncing from house to house during the Summer is pretty time consuming), exam time, outdoor activities (been spending more time training at the range than I should be), and other such things eat LOTS of time. A lot of my time is also being spent with the fiance, so my schedule is pretty full once work is added onto that.

These forums are still definitely my go-to source of info. Sadly, they'll probably still be my go-to area long after the game dies xD. Too many awesome peeps and friends made to abandon!

-Stay Fr0sty
  8. Epicstrat

Pretty much this. My entire outfit moved away from the game to Star Citizen months ago and started recruiting heavily (I am so excited to play that game but I'm waiting on some of my ships to be flight ready) . There's like 1 or 2 people besides myself who are active. And I'm not playing much until I beat GTAV. I'll get back into the game eventually, probably as a lone wolf, and finish up my last 2 pistol araxium medals. Hopefully there's some new content out by then but I'm not exactly counting on it.

I think in finally going to sit down and work on improving as a player. I've been hovering around a 1.5 kdr with a mediocre spm for 2 years, and as much as I like to think I'm good at playing infiltrator I always make stupid, lazy mistakes and die. I could improve a lot if I just worked on it, and I think I'm finally going to do it. The forums are an awesome resource full of helpful people. Maybe they're not as great as they used to be, bust I wouldn't abandon them yet.
  9. TheKhopesh

Stalker is horrible thanks to the cloak nerf (they need to lower it's visibility while in deep cloak and crouch walking. Then it'll be solid).