RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 3

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Luperza Community Manager

• Up x 2
  2. DoctorWhose

It was fun to participate. I remember at the very beginning when you hang out with SAS and we secured Zurvan I helped you guys defend the SCU :p

Though patch problems really ruined it a bit :(

Something tells me that this might become a repeating problem. Friday Patch Day and Friday Night Ops might not always work.
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah, I agree. We'll see how things go. If it does, I'll figure out a way to get around it. :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Ronin Oni

well, Wed night is usually the scheduled patch time, Thursday is hot fix day, and Fridays are usually pretty smooth.

BIIG changes this last patch, and it was delayed I think even? so yah, sometimes patch issues will bleed into FNO...
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah, we'll figure it out. Hopefully, it won't always be an issue, but if it becomes a habit, we'll find a work around :)
  6. Ronin Oni

OH I wasn't criticizing :D

More just conveying that occasionally some issues should be expected...

this IS still beta after all ;)

I can't imagine a better time to try and run FNO really.... and for patching, they could TRY and move patches to mon or tues but I think that's also a bit unrealistic, and unfair to the programmers :p
  7. Colt556

Wasn't episode 3 suppose to feature Esamir? I wanted to see Esamir :( Ah well, it can't be helped.
  8. Luperza Community Manager

We had to post pone it to Episode 4. Sorry. :(
  9. BennyBurner

Importantly, don't let FNO die out because of technical/patch issues here and there. What I witnessed in episode 1 and 2 was something really special that you don't get with many other games. Having a global event like that really makes for some truly awesome times, and I think it'll be one of the things to draw in new players (now and when the game is released). I've certainly been trying to get as many of my friends into the game, and my footage from some of the events in FNO have been a major factor in their decision to try the game out.
    • Up x 1
  10. ReV3nge

if u want to turn away just come EUR..
    • Up x 1
  11. Luperza Community Manager

For sure. There are going to be times, like last Friday, when things don't go as planned. :) We'll work around it.
  12. Old4ntiriadArmour

on EUR zone we no need more supports... we can do this clearly as most people are from WERNER. and so there will be events there also whatever hours we play.
  13. PapaSmurf

Lag & late-night aside it was good considering.

Quite bizarre chatting to Maggie knowing thousands are watching/listening :eek:
    I can't watch it back myself. I feel like one of those actors that never watches their own stuff :oops:

We hope for a re-match some time soon, hopping onto a US server to help Maggie stream so we can at least die in real time for the cameras :D

Gaz
  14. Moving Target

TRG had a great time on Friday. Thank you for the time you gave us to showcase our outfit.
  15. Luperza Community Manager

16. SGT Ace

Hey Luperza, where you were playing yesterday? Cause my friend just told me that he seen you. ^^
  17. Dar0ckness

OMG this game is sooo HHHUUUGGGEEEEE i need to play key gods i beseech you bless me with your divine beta key love
  18. Luperza Community Manager

=P I was doing a Press Tour yesterday on Chaldene, guessing that's where he saw me.
  19. SGT Ace

Yeah, I was recording I need to find that moment when we are shooting at you :]
  20. Luperza Community Manager

Haha nice! :) Yeah, link it to me.