LA39 Bruiser does no damage when on low health....

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Nathan Sears Raymond, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Nathan Sears Raymond

Recently I've been playing my NC light assault, While tower stomping I've noticed that when on extremely low health and shoot someone it does absolutely nothing; or at least according to the post death results. I don't know if this is a Post death bug or a gameplay one, But judging by the fact that shooting people with the Bruiser and not one-shotting the majority of people while on low health I'm assuming its a gameplay bug. Anyone else had a similar problem?
  2. Caydn

The Baron has terrible hit recognition as well , either doesnt register a hit or doesnt show damage you have done at times , dump the bruiser and get the sweeper mate its cheap and much better or if you got the certs get a piston much better shotguns.
  3. RedArmy

theres a 2 or 3 second delay from what you see on the battle screens - so when you see them at full HP, thats cuz on your screen it didnt register the dmg to them yet, but on theirs they have taken damage
  4. Liewec123

this infuriated the hell out of me on the road to brawler, i'd shoot someone twice with bruiser, they'd turn around and kill me with their machine gun and the death screen would show them full health with maybe some shield left lol.
    it didn't happen often but when it did GRRRRR!
  5. Caydn

I have the brawler its a useless piece of crap , a very sad letdown for all the effort to get it.
  6. Liewec123

i kinda like it when you pull off the OHK :D