Winners Don't Post

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lucidius134, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Lucidius134

The next time you go to make a post and cannot answer this question, press back and do not hit send:

Does this post:
    • A) address a comment directly at me
    • B) contribute to the thread discussion at all?
    ITT Proper Use of PSA
  2. FateJH

I imagine you're going to give the OP a handwave at having to answer these questions before making a new thread too?
  3. Lucidius134

It is a PSA.

Edit: Oh, and if you mean the 'title' and not the 'OP' and are being a smarty butt, It is a PSA.
  4. PKfire

What is the capitol of Detroit?

Happy 420 everyone, I'll see myself out.
  5. FieldMarshall

PSA doesent mean what you think it means.
  6. Lucidius134

'a message in the public intrest to raise awareness or change public and behaviors to a social issue'

It's a message, about bringing awareness to sh!tposting, and possibly changing it.
  7. Ianneman

I don't know about you but my goal in life is to show everyone here how professionally and skillfully I use my gargantuan E-schlong to savage other people's tender anuses through various means in PS2, most notably with the Prowler. I post here to spread the gospel of my unreasonably hard shagging. Winners DO post.

If you, the reader, don't get the sarcasm you take this game way too seriously
    • Up x 1
  8. Lucidius134

I do take this too seriously!!!!