[BUG] What the hell is Pride Banner?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FliegerPanzer, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FliegerPanzer

Seriously DGC, all time I get killed by someone using this banner I get angry and mad, is this part of your policy? In many countries, LG Bat Trick or something is banned, or its banned to express this actions publicly, including my country where nobody likes them. I ask you, why do you have this kind of banner in MMO GAME where 16 years old people play?!
    Then add "I am guy and I like girls" banner if you have this. Or lets add hammer and sickle and swastika for TR, free masonry (have nothing against masons even like them) logo for VS and anarchist logo for NC?
    Seriously, where are you going towards? At least add normal banners, like Prowler banner, vanguard banner, space USSR logo for TR, Space Amurica for NC, or some fun stuff, not pride banners which haves nothing to do with game (you removed cat banner, and dont remove pride? cat banner is good for girl players, which I know here exist, and even for others who likes cats, nobody is against cats sure). But what? pride banner? you forgot that many people doesnt likes this lg brat trick or something community and you insult us by adding their logo ingame. THIS IS GAME NOT A minority protectorate. Or do you add everyone's logo who was victim of something? Ok if you do add David's star banner, Jehovah's Witnesses logo and Polish resistance emblems... this game must be apolitical and free from politics, but you put this things which makes many people angry. lets forget politics, this is game not a propaganda programme
  2. FliegerPanzer

or at least rename it to rainbow banner so it wont associate to politics and such stuff. who cares who is gay or who is straight ingame? just remove such things
  3. Hatesphere

your average 16 year old or younger isn't going to see a rainbow and think "time for the gay!" thats just you mate.
    • Up x 2
  4. Reclaimer77

I don't agree with the OP exactly.

But yeah, I really question why that banner has to be in this game. I don't log into Planetside to have political or social statements shoved down my throat.
    • Up x 1
  5. Doc Jim

This isn't new, there have been discussions on the topic before.
    I agree that the game should be "apolitical" or rather keep real life "skub" out of the game.
    But you seem to be a lot more angry about this than is normal, are you Russian?
    • Up x 1
  6. FliegerPanzer

I talk about why here should be banner which associates with social/political things. its same to add swastika ingame...
  7. FliegerPanzer

no. im from country called Georgia
    • Up x 1
  8. Hatesphere

sure it is, i cant wait to hear the mental gymnastics you will use to attempt to prove this.
    • Up x 1
  9. Doc Jim

No, you are wrong, a swastika is associated with genocide, when did you ever hear of gays murdering millions of people?
    • Up x 2
  10. FliegerPanzer

swastika is actually logo of peace, and it comes from India, read more dude.

lets add david's star, does it associate with murder? I will have nothing against david's star though, even will get it, but pride banner? come on. Many countries ban them so it should not be here
    • Up x 1
  11. Doc Jim

For Palestinians it sure does.
    • Up x 1
  12. FliegerPanzer

Why I compared swastika to this pride banner is simple, because swastika is banned in several countries, gays are also banned in MANY countries.
    • Up x 1
  13. FliegerPanzer

if you want me to talk about Israel lets go to political forums? I talk about pride banner here. ok if you talk about this reason, remove pride banner. muslim countries ban them
    • Up x 1
  14. Hatesphere

This game is produced in a country were it isn't a crime to be gay, likely by a company that employs gay workers, get over it maybe? or does it make you feel icky?
    • Up x 2
  15. Doc Jim

Here's what I'm getting at:
    1. I don't think introducing the pride banner was a good idea.
    2. You brought up several symbols that are a lot more divisive than a rainbow - bad comparison.
    3. This won't change anything, so chill.
    • Up x 1
  16. FliegerPanzer

ITS made here but why they add this banner in game? Then add "I AM STRAIGHT PRIDE BANNER CUS I LIKE GIRLS".
    WHO CARES SEXUAL ATTRACTION IN GAME. then if they add it, add swastika too, its not banned in USA, but when it comes to Germany, etc. its banned. so they dont add. when it comes to gays, its banned in many countries, arent we countries? dont add things we dont like, cause everyone does nto likes them. and this game must be apolitical
    • Up x 1
  17. Rogueghost

They removed the cat banner? What the ****.
    • Up x 2
  18. FliegerPanzer

Wont change anything cause people like you will keep calling us stupid to request its removal. and I dont think symbol of masons is offensive for anyone, when pride banner is. AND I DONT SAY TO ADD SWASTIKA. I just said its same to add it, cause this group is banned in many countries
    • Up x 1
  19. FliegerPanzer

yes they did...
    • Up x 1
  20. Doc Jim

Dude seriously, pack up your homophobia.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.