[Video] Tower Stomp

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mustarde, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Mustarde

Someone needs to help Emerald NC out :p

• Up x 4
  2. zant91

What's wrong with those NC guys?, why don't they look at their mini map?, I knew they were bad but this...lel.
  3. Mustarde

I think smed's alien NPC patch came early
    • Up x 1
  4. Blippy

I wish I was on Emerald. On Connery, I could kill maybe two or three people before everyone turns on me and mows me down.
  5. LordDethir

We should make all NC go at 10 fps for 1 year. It sure has taught me situational awareness.
    • Up x 1
  6. KoS-1

FRZA tag??!! Ugh :(
  7. ATRA_Wampa-One

/y GINYU FORCE RULES

Actually, as you can see from the video he has GOKU.exe installed. Just one of the many reasons why he joined us.
  8. Razzyman

Well, at least we now have the proof we needed to show just how OP the holiday sweater camo is. We can rest assured that the nerf is incoming.

On a serious note, my favorite part is your friends reaction to what I can only assume was you telling him you were still alive and on a 39 (at the time) kill streak and him replying that he felt he should come find you and kill you himself. It was great. :)
  9. KoS-1

Poor guy.Why would anyone stoop so low?

I always thought Mustarde had a good head on his shoulders.

But now.....
  10. ATRA_Wampa-One

To quote Mustarde from our outfit forums: "The game has been 100x more enjoyable with [redacted due to sensitive information about how we operate so effectively, but he means GOKU]
  11. Inex

You can do this on Connery too. You just have to be lucky enough to get to a fight populated entirely by people brand new to the game. Take a look at his killfeed - the median BR is 11. The only thing I'm a bit disappointed about in the video is that those BR30+ players that came into the rafters to find him didn't go Infil to get some detection up.
  12. TechMechMeds

Wow them guys make me look good lol.
  13. NoctD

Cairn Station - the Crown of Hossin! :)
  14. KoS-1

So long he's happy. That's all that matters.

Just, just....*sigh*
  15. Pineapple Pizza!

That tower bop made Vonic's PvE adventures look like extreme hardcore ESL championship fragmovie material.

Like, you just walked around like you were stoned or something and clicked the same medic trains and turret drones over and over until they just...got bored and left. That friggin stalker infil @ 4:20...
  16. Inex

And people wonder why the devs wanted to put a killcam in.
  17. Mustarde

Yes

Honestly the biggest reason for joining GOKU was that they actually play Planetside. Every primetime you can log in, join squad/platoon, and work together to fight over bases and win alerts. There's no "farming" or individual stat padding. I feel like I've actually played the game more in the last 4 months than I had the year before running around in small squads or solo just working on my KDR and KPH.

Don't let the yell chat fool you :)
  18. Demigan

Holy crap, these guys simply refuse to look around even after 5 shotgun shots. The one's that do completely miss out on the shotgun pellets direction and the hit indicators.

I understand that most of these were below BR20, but even so I would expect them to do something to try and avoid it, rather than stick around and keep shooting at some unseen enemy below the tower.
  19. Trebb

Hah this reminds me of my video* where I parked my GAL on a bio lab and farmed the platform for almost 10 minutes. Nobody really came up to get me or shoot at me. Someone in /yell chastised their team for letting me farm, but noone actually shot back.

It was also NC, is this a coincidence? ;)

I don't know about anyone else, but if I get killed by a tower hero, I immediately drop what I'm doing and spawn a LA to flush them out.

*Not posting said vid, it's rude to hijack video posts :p
  20. iMartyr

How did you manage to find an NC tower not populated by Raven maxes?