Hitching or freezing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tito, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Tito

its hapen to mee now today never get this problem after update freezing every 1 min
    • Up x 4
  2. BlueSkies

Yeah.. this is fun.

i7-3930k
    GTX 770 OC 2GB
    8GB quad channel ram
    Win 7

Yesterday, game ran flawlessly (for me). Today, 5 second freezing every minute or so until eventually total freeze.
    • Up x 2
  3. Kirek

Same here, yesterday 60fps constant no hitches no freezes. Today every 3-4minutes 5second freeze of computer, sound goes off, nothing works, screen freezes. It is very serious issue imho.

i5 4590k
    gtx660
    z97 chipset
    • Up x 3
  4. Spezieh

I played an hour with the new patch without problems. But then i had the first freeze about 10 seconds. Then it happend three times again in pretty short intervals like 2 till 5 minutes.
    I cant play this way. Please fix the bug or undo the patch.

Specs:
    i5 2500k
    GTX770 4GB
    16GB RAM
    • Up x 2
  5. sindz

Freezing here, sometimes 10 sec at a time and random crashes are back.
    • Up x 3
  6. SGT-Bilko

AMD here...possibly answered.
  7. SGT-Bilko

8. Tito

9. quickbot

SO i got it too i5-4690k

gtx 770 msi

xypherx beast ram's 2x8gb @2133
  10. SGT-Bilko

Yeah, same thing over and over. My AMD is working great now, and Intel users are reporting problems.
  11. CominHome

Same here. I've never had this problem before today's patch.
  12. Zica96

The tittle say's it all, and it's really freaking annoying. The Striker is awesome by the way!
  13. PinXviiN

• Up x 1
  14. SGT-Bilko

First thread has the most info so far, and it isn't much. (link removed due to duplication)
    Looks like I(the AMD user) am having no problems where I was, others(all Intel so far) are reporting what I had going on that brought me to the forums out of the game.
    • Up x 1
  15. PinXviiN

But not only it randomly freezes, the game suddenly also uses my CPU a LOT more.
    • Up x 2
  16. BlueSkies

17. SGT-Bilko

Ok that is not good. I am going into specifics in the other thread, ty.
  18. SGT-Bilko

My hardware list that this patch resolved these issues for;
    Main Board: ASUS M5A97
    Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640
    Ram: 8GB
    Video: ATI/AMD HD6870
  19. SGT-Bilko

My improvement was enough to not only fix this issue, but to take my video settings back to their ultra settings I have always used up from medium that I was using to make the game playable on the smallest level.
  20. RoofLurker

So, this update breaks the game for Intel and fixes it for AMD? Talk about catering to the PS4 ... :p

I get freezing with the following specs:
    -i5 4670k
    -GTX 760
    -8GB RAM
    -ASUS Gryphon
    -Windows 8.1
    Never had freezing before.
    • Up x 1