Ppa Farm!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Darthjackn, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Darthjackn

• Up x 5
  2. Leftconsin

And people are defending that as 100% fair.
    • Up x 23
  3. DatVanuMan

4. DatVanuMan

With the new PPA, what he did will be A LOT harder. If that results in a better game, then so be it. Who cares? The Spiker is finally going to change to its ACTUAL form, the PS1 form:D
  5. Jackplays17

Im going to go play VS now.
  6. Morti

Praise higgles for ppa nerf
    • Up x 6
  7. Nehlis

Did it really not have a CoF? That is a bit much then...
  8. AAYF

All i see is nc's lack of awareness.
    • Up x 9
  9. Solidpew

Imagine going up to the same cliff with a Canister. While it wouldn't kill infantry, the small pecks would certainly annoy them!

Note: I'm jesting here. I'd rather see the PPA become close quarters oriented with a shorter TTK and then give an incentive for VS to use their AV secondaries. I like the Enforcer, that kind of appeal needs to be given to the VS and possibly TR if they don't have it for their secondaries.
  10. Schizomatic

It's like a grenade launcher with a larger capacity, no arc and much longer range, mountable on something that can climb mountains to get to places anti-armor projectiles have an extremely difficult time hitting. Totally fair.
    • Up x 13
  11. FateJH

All I see is Broken Arch Road and its confounded cliff walls, nearly impossible to get on top of by land by anything coming from Tawrich's direction, with a stone ridge that also makes spotting adjacent targets from the Air difficult, forcing you to stay more exposed to any defensive AA that may have been set up.

Some people retaliate with small arms and get annihilated instantly. Whatever did all of that damage (probably a Reaver) and the incoming Phoenix occur within a realistic amount of coordination time.
    • Up x 4
  12. Whatupwidat

This ^^

That base is a ***********, and I avoid it like the plague.
    • Up x 1
  13. LIKE A BOSS!

The VS use the Saron more than the NC use the Enforcer and Prowler use the Vulcan.
    • Up x 1
  14. Yeahy

Best base for duster+bulldog+auto rep lib by far.
    Plus the light assaults jumping off are always refreshing.
  15. Crator

This has less to do with PPA and more to do with that stupid cliff. That is Broken Arch Road right?
  16. Whatupwidat

I never get to see that, I'm 99% of the time attacking from the other way or defending it. Both times it just turns into what that vid shows as there's almost zero way for the southerly side to get up on the cliffs...like, they have to take the next base in order to get the clifftops to the previous base...

That whole area needs a redesign IMO.
    • Up x 2
  17. CorporalClegg

You sure about that?

Try that with canister or marauder and let me know how that goes.
  18. Yeahy

Its pretty common anytime the base it attacked. Unless its a zerg and armor is camping it anyways. At any even fight, they will try to suicide bomb light assaults down.
  19. Yeahy

Try it with a Kobalt and see how it goes.
    Marauder might do decent, since its not too hard to compensate.
    • Up x 1
  20. Alarox

The reason this is a problem is because the PPA is competitive with an HE cannon in these situations.

I'm not sure why people deny it. Nevermind, I know exactly why people deny it.
    • Up x 1