SOE TR WILL PREVAIL

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shadownium, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Shadownium

SOE why you make TR the antagonist faction and nerf TR so much? In the trailer a NC light assault was able to shoot THROUGH a galaxy and throw grenades INTO a prowler and killed over 50 TR soldiers. This is BS, you are trying to make TR the bad faction. Our claymore is the only anti infantry mine that sticks out of the ground and is directional. But despite your efforts, TR prevailed against all nerfs using superior FPS skillz. TR is the best faction because the government gives it's soldiers bacon rations. We have the cool black and red faction flag, and unlike NC and VS scrubs, we don't run over teammates for fun or get mad at teammates for killsteals. We work for the government, and we are not those NC terrorists who wants to overthrow us to make money. Nor are we the VS religious zealots who does not have faith in human tech and betrays mankind to embrace vanu tech. TR is awesome, TR is senpai, TR is my waifu, TR for lyfe *** u soe. One day, the black and red banner will shine over every inch of Auraxis.
    • Up x 8
  2. IamnotAmazing

10/10
    • Up x 2
  3. RottenHeart

for the glory of the Republic! kill those traitor weapon designer first!
    • Up x 1
  4. z1967

I love that the TR gets fast things. I imagine the concept designers thought "ok, we give the fast stuff to the red guys because red makes everything go faster."

That, and the Mosquito looks like a dolphin.
    • Up x 1
  5. Iridar51

Claymore is the best AP mine. I'm speaking this from my vast experience of not using the other two.

Oh and
    IRIDAR
    TERRAN IT UP
  6. tf2hero

only if Megaohmz was still around..........TR OHRAH
  7. BobSanders123

10/10 would prevail again
    • Up x 3
  8. -Synapse-

Praise Malorn, the lone glorious TR hero in SOE's ranks of cultists and rebels.
  9. DatVanuMan

And the point of this is... ?
    • Up x 1
  10. -Synapse-

Bro. Breh. Bra. Dawg.

Just go with it. ;)
  11. DatVanuMan

NO. Since this thread (Propaganda) is against the wonderful religion of Papa Spandex, I am forced to act accordingly.
    Pre-nerf ZOE, I CHOOSE YOU!
    • Up x 2
  12. BobSanders123

Pre-nerf HE prowler lockdown I choose you!
    • Up x 1
  13. NXR1

Everything was true except one thing, we dont get bacon ...or is someone stealing mine, NC SPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. TriumphantJelly

This actually makes me cringe.... Bacon rations!?!? What the ****!?!?!
  15. Ronin Oni

Love the Mosquito design fix this last patch.

Finally the turbines aren't that awful matte red anymore and went back to black!
  16. Geneaux

At first, when I read the thread title, I was like: "Oh, this is new."

Then I read the post: "Nevermind. S.S.D.D."