Black Camo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fried Bacon, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Fried Bacon

Giraffe Camo Version 2.0

:D:D:eek:
    • Up x 4
  2. TorigomaSET

Apparently Black Camo makes you invisible.
    • Up x 3
  3. void666

Cool. Didn't know you could play against bots.
  4. LibertyRevolution

He could have been dressed as a banana and those dudes wouldn't have noticed him, they were so tunnel visioned on their farm..
    • Up x 1
  5. Crayv

Ah yes, the camo the VS start off with.

I know eventually some VS is going to unlock it and come on here and complain how it makes virtually no difference in how they look.
    • Up x 4
  6. TommyXXL

where did you got those weapons? i don't think i will ever get auraxium with ns deep freeze :eek:
  7. TheKhopesh

/thread
  8. DJPenguin

I'm envious of your flawless shotgun hit detection. i dream the day i don't need to put 3 point blank blasts into an infiltrator.
  9. CNR4806

The irony when you realize that plain black more effective as camouflauge than 90% of the camo patterns in the game.
    • Up x 1
  10. KenDelta

Wow... plain wow... I need to start working on my gimmick weapons.
    It's account bound right ? can use on different characters?
  11. Allin

This was some sort of special school tower I guess...

That's my biggest problem with that game, 30 people blind, no thought given to why teammates around die, only right click, full auto, respawn, repeat.
  12. Lazaruz

Assuming you weren't affected by the invisibility/not rendering bug, nicely done.
  13. Pingonaut

Character bound, it's not account-wide because it's your specific character's directives.
  14. KnightCole

Yeah, I watch alot of these PS2 videos and wonder what im doing so wrong....guys drop so fast in those videos but actual gameplay, its so different.
    • Up x 1
  15. Inex

Well, for the first run (0:00 - 0:20). The second run is just abusing broken faction ID against a bunch of BR-Nothings.
  16. Pikachu

Most boring color. I sticky to my shatter, phoenix, esamir ice etc.