Bring back 32bit Client

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SynaptixBrainstorm, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Ellu

Tried messing with the filenames but didn't help. Same problem as mentioned here.
  2. SynaptixBrainstorm

Yeah i tried this as well im usally using a batch file to do it for me but broken file is broken, right!:rolleyes:
  3. MasterDemoman

I was never even able to run x64. Probably because gaming laptop master race..
    pls fix soe
    • Up x 1
  4. 0oze

I run win XP 32bit,
    so it's 32bit client or nothing.

Now that latest patch (Valkyrie patch) broke the 32bit client I get nothing.
    • Up x 3
  5. Kafein

I was unable to use the 64b client due to 0xC000007B so I used the executable swap fix, now I can't play at all. Thanks devs! I'd love to try out the new patch by the way.
    • Up x 1
  6. MasterDemoman

Post on Twitter, comrades, the potato uprising is here! 32 Bit shall reign supreme! Toasters everywhere shall rejoice in their ability to run PlanetSide 2 again! Anyway, in all seriousness, post this on Twitter.
    • Up x 1
  7. SynaptixBrainstorm

i just did
    • Up x 1
  8. XH4RDSTYL3RX

Good too know i'm not the only one who can't play at all, had the same Problem with not starting Testserver and now on the Liveserver too, just perfect. Hope they fix it soon, never had problems with 32bit:(
  9. Aaren

Mouse smoothing was always enabled by default. For a while there wasn't even a way to turn it off - whether it strips you of your sentivities or not.
  10. Kafein

This, I just did this too.
    • Up x 1
  11. SynaptixBrainstorm

Maybe its not much to fix there idk at least the devs are still fixing stuff atm...still a bad time since its friday. i hope we will be able to play later today or at least tommorrow...
    • Up x 1
  12. Kafein

Well on my end I'd be glad to be able to play the 64bit version as I should be able to use it. The 0xc000007b error is as far as I can tell (and given the extensive search I've done before resorting to swapping executables) due to some sloppy dll dependency management from the game.
  13. kszyhokiller

up! now my wife can't play with me - constan't freezes and hitching on the x64, and the 32 could run better then x64 before. Higby pls! fix it, she's about to cry!
  14. SynaptixBrainstorm

Well whatever..time to catch some fancy sleep here :D but if this **** hasnt changed until tomorrow evening then im really pissed:mad:
    SOE:rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  15. BloodMonarch

Major stuttering after patch to the point where its unplayable....hoping for a quick fix!!!
    • Up x 2
  16. 24NoSwagWithScope7

pft....i think like 15% of the current playerbase with 32bit systems cant log in the game at all...and the rest who have troubles with 64bit client(even with 64bit systems) cant play as well because of massive stuttering. some people are still able to play perfectly fine.......well anyway GG SOE:eek:

Thanks for ruin my friday and you better get this fixed before YOU enjoy YOUR weekend since there was no damn reason to pull it through on a friday..noone forced you to do so:mad::(
    • Up x 1
  17. MasterDemoman

I'm just going to bump this thread, even though I'm sure they're aware of the issue, they just haven't responded to the players yet.
  18. FBVanu

Windows 7, 32 ... deleted and reinstalled all files, (that means the SOE server is alive on the other side...)

but, of course.. crash on launch... over and over and over..

Forum top info panel shows Connery up and running..

is there even anyone on it and actually playing ?
  19. jarree

People are claiming on reddit that 32bit client is no more supported and will not be updated. Can a developer comment on it?
  20. MasterDemoman

What?
    They couldn't make x64 work for everyone and they get rid of 32 bit? I sincerely doubt this.