Welcome to the new Vehicle Forums!

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by zelp, Aug 22, 2014.

1. zelp

Just thought I would make a new post welcoming everybody to the new vehicle part of town. Post your name and vehicle specialty here!
    • Up x 2
  2. PKfire

Hey guys, I herd that vehicle players were colonizing the Medic forums. I'm PK and I fly some dickbutts around for fun in a Liberator!
  3. Brahma2

Hi, my name is Brahma and I have a problem.
    • Up x 1
  4. Jarcode

I'm Jarcode and I do not know how to fly a scythe. At all.
    • Up x 1
  5. PKfire

tell me about yourself zelp
  6. zelp

I gun an OP, luck based belly gun for the sky-tractor called the "C150 Dalton".
    • Up x 3
  7. WycliffSlim

Hello, my name is Wycliffslim. I do stuff in Liberators and have succeeded in convincing a moderately large number of people that I'm competent at that stuff.
  8. IamnotAmazing

tweeted higby, dalton ammo cap down to 9 rounds
  9. DrBash00

Hmmm, here in the Medic forum are hiding all my vehicle fellows.

Hi my name is MrBasher and i am vehicle addicdet, most times i go mosquito... in the last weeks i gone again on the Harasser trip, i thought i where cured from this, but now i got a backflash and i am on harassing again...

Btw. As infantry i perfer Max, because its the most vehicle like ;-)
  10. Dezik

I for one don't accept our new vehicle overlords.
    • Up x 1
  11. Gamingroach

>Combat Medic
    >Vehicles thread

I like where this is going :)
    And yes I suck at playing Max :p
  12. PKfire

what a bustling subforum.
  13. AirpainFood

I need help. My Lightning is made of flash paper. :p
  14. jiggu

I don't know what's going on but hi, I'm Heavy. I shoot rockets that kill vehicles
  15. Gables

But guys! What about all those vehicle users that started posting in the Engineer subforum when the vehicle forum was removed? Are we just going to abandon our comrades?
  16. Jeralamo

Hi I unload my mag into liberators and run away crying.
  17. Arkenbrien

Hello, I ramp my mag off of cliffs and spontaneously explode! Sometimes I even explode when I bump a rock! Sorry, rock, my bad.
  18. Chaen

Get out! ;)
  19. Sixstring

I hope you're not serious because I actually just killed him the other day with the Dalton (Well technically my gunner did) And all I could think was this dude is gonna nerf the **** outta this thing now.
  20. DrBash00

Maby just give the dalton 1 round ammo cap, with 100 dmg for this one shot, so he can kill one infantry after 9 flights.... at least if his shield does not reload....