Just another weekend on Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zombe, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Zombe

[IMG]
    • Up x 20
  2. Spoof

:p:rolleyes::eek:

Funny. And true.
    • Up x 3
  3. eldarfalcongravtank

4. Goretzu

It's not the maintance that's the problem it is that it doesn't seem to really fixing the hit registration problems.
    • Up x 3
  5. Flag

Only twice? Kappa
  6. Zombe

And ping. And loginside.
    • Up x 2
  7. Matt879

You did a funny. After about 20 server locks and a lot of maintenances, I'm still getting ping values ranging from 150-500. Sometimes I'd be better off playing on Briggs, and I'm in western Europe.
    • Up x 1
  8. Whatupwidat

I'm happy I work weekends and my main day for playing is Wednesday - never seems to be an update/downtime on midweek prime-time lol xD

So if there's maintenance going on now maybe ping fixed by my day off?

SOE?

Please?
  9. Wecomeinpeace

I'm glad that this is SOEs "top priority" right now, because if this continues the eu servers will lose players FAST. Don't underestimate this SOE, i doubt ppl are willing to put up with this abysmal performance much longer. And since players are content in this game that quickly can lead to snowball effects of players leaving because players are leaving.

Logging in to miller takes atleast five MINUTES for me, with a 50/50 chance of actually logging in or being kicked to desktop afterwards. The ping when playing is atrocious, 100-400ms, and causes all kinds of rubberbanding, warping and failing hits. Which, considering this is a FPS, makes the game simply unplayable for apparently many people. Emerald on the other hand, the heavy populated us server, takes like 5 seconds to log in...

Personally i won't bother with PS2 untill this is fixed as i don't find any enjoyment in having to fight lag ontop of enemies - and sometimes silly game mechanics. I'm sorry, but in this state i can't currently recommend this title to anyone. Actually i would probably warn ppl to not play since chances are they would have a bad time.

Tl;dr: FIX THE EU SERVERS! Otherwise people will just say "**** it" and leave in droves.
  10. Goretzu

The logging issues are plain bizarre...... I can't really see any issue that would cause that other than trying to run it on the cheap tbh.
  11. NinjaTurtle

12. Zombe

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  13. a-koo-chee-moya

This needs to replace the curennt log in. Someone please work on a mod for this!!
  14. BloodMonarch

Why do we keep getting these issues on the EU servers, we've had exactly the same issue before on Miler; waiting ages to login, or just getting kicked to desktop without logging in. It took weeks for you to fix it last time and here we are again....the same ****!!! How long it is going to take you to fix it this time????
  15. Riku

Both images made me crack up :D Thank you guys
  16. DatVanuMan

This is better than a thousand GIFs. YOU FAQING ROCK, MAN:D
  17. Alchemist44

Just an average day on Miller(yes, I just took this SC).
    [IMG]
  18. ReformerTR

I spent 45 minutes trying to log in then gave up. Good Times
  19. M2_Bradley

need moar ping....MOAR
  20. jiggu

Best part is wasting the entire double XP weekend for members.
    Now I can't blame SOE for being DDoSed, but the rest was pretty bad.
    • Up x 1