Why do people keep falling through the freaking ground?!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SikVvVidiT, Aug 13, 2014.

1. SikVvVidiT

I know I am not the only one that see this crap... And patch after patch SOE fails to address this...
  2. Jerox

Yeah also seen it happen quite a few times and it's annoying as hell cause I died often because of it.
    Would be nice if it got fixed but y'know, if it doesn't have their priority or better said if it doesn't affect the income generated by the game for them then why would they fix it :D? Right?

I wouldn't be surprised if this bug would go down into the archive along with all the other bugs that have been in the game for months already or even years..
    • Up x 2
  3. Ash87

Grabboids.
    • Up x 6
  4. SikVvVidiT

Sadly you hit the nail right on the head. If this was some cosmetic thing that affected what people purchase it would have went right to the top of things that need to be fixed...

SOE one of these days someone somewhere will make another MMOFPS...Until then keep providing us with the Walmart service
  5. Razzyman

Proof that we have, in fact, arrived at Perfection.
    • Up x 2
  6. Stormsinger

Thanks, this comment had me grinning at work.

Also, THATS what this game needs. A double barreled elephant gun, costs nanites to reload, can 2 shot maxes.

Well, not really, but I like the concept. :p

Dang it, now I want bacon.
  7. NC_agent00kevin

I think it has to do with connection issues, unless it is a weird coincidence. It doesnt happen on my 4G LTE connection, but its almost guaranteed to happen on my 3G connection, which is much slower.
  8. NC_agent00kevin

Just hit redeploy as soon as it happens. You have plenty of time for the countdown to happen. You wont get a suicide that way :)
  9. Jerox

I really hope that day comes soon and hopefully when it does it'll be better and especially with better support (not releasing broken patches doesn't seem that hard imo) and without the free to play model.

By the time the countdown timer reaches zero the enemy is usually already done with me lol.
    It doesn't bother me anymore though as I quit the game.

Now I'm just watching the forum to see how (bad) the game is doing and how bugs and glitches get ignored but hey they fixed a bug with the membership so they got that going for them which is nice, right :D?

I wonder how long it'll take until enough people realize that such **** service is actually not acceptable and that the game will bleed dry because of it. Not that it's not bleeding dry already given that they have to merge servers to keep population up.
  10. Xervous

One time my gunner AND myself fell through the world when we got out of our tank... and he managed to tag me with a sticky on the way down...
  11. SuperMedicated

as i said multiple times here once i felt through the ground only to find an enemy light assault wallglitching who killed me.
  12. OldCuban

Wait.....you play PS2 on a cell phone connection?

Is that even possible? I didn't think even 4G had the bandwidth for an online fps like PS2.
  13. Velicc

''Nanites''
    • Up x 1
  14. Hicksimus

I'm with fake Pikachu.
  15. Stormsinger

Hey now, Pikachu is everywhere these days, ever since that mishap at the cloning respawn facility.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. SharkliteTR

I'm having some fun with this happening and being unable to respawn, specifically after being killed, since the latest patch.

Good to know SOE is about as on the ball with PS2 as they were with the predecessor :rolleyes: Only been back a couple weeks and it's already going ****-up.
    • Up x 1
  17. Captain Kid

You play with a mobile phone?
    I have cable, very good cable, and I see this happening to. I don't think you can blame the player's connection for this.
    Just another annoying bug for the list.
    Hopefully will be fixed when this gets out of beta. (PS4 release)
  18. NC_agent00kevin

Its wireless internetz. We dont have cable interwebs available where I live. The 4G LTE is better than the last cable internet I had anyway. Its just a hotspot. But, as I said - its guaranteed to happen when I log in with the 3G but never happens on 4G. Thats where my observation comes from.
  19. NC_agent00kevin

You tell me

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. Jalek

For several days, each time I logged in I'd fall under the VR floor and die. Buggy things like spawning into void spaces on Hossin are more understandable.