Higby pls

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by tastyBerryPunch, Jul 29, 2014.

1. tastyBerryPunch

I posted this more then a year ago and since there's no new news regarding the noble skywhale I'll post it again.
    I DID NOT MAKE THIS. SOMEONE ELSE ON FORUMSIDE DID. (yes forumside actually can make some good stuff)
    Anyway without further to do, Higby pls.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 39
  2. Sandpants

All I can say is

Parker is in a lot of trouble.
    • Up x 6
  3. vsae

Many great ideas.
  4. Liam23490

I'm all for the ammo and repair abilities, and the supply drop.
  5. gigastar

I remember that image.

Good times.
    • Up x 4
  6. t31os

This is not an example of constructive feedback(too much heavy SOE bashing), and whilst the image has some lols to be found, i can't see that presenting your ideas or criticisms in this manner is going to achieve anything short of roughly, well... nothing.

Gals don't need ammo and repair facilities, they're already very powerful flying tanks. The deploy system certainly is a problem in marginalising the galaxy's role however, that much is a valid concern.
  7. RHINO_Mk.II

I bet you're a riot at parties.
    • Up x 8
  8. Jbn0s0rus

I would also like it that way. I doubt we see any change soon.
  9. Pikachu

Galaxy update has been unsxheduled for a long time. That means SOE wont have time to do it for at least the 6 coming months. Simply realize tvat SOE rearranged their priorities and made liberaroe, infiltrator and medic update etc before galaxy. Its update is not likely to come this year.
  10. M4gn1

Why do you need gals to drop ammo? You have engineers for that. Repair/ammo supply for vehicles is a good idea, but ONE at the time not both. Just the way sunderers can use it. NOT more guns, they are already flying tanks, they are suppose to be transports, if you overarm them they will rek everything in the game. More experience would be nice. Dropping from the gal and capping a territory could give bonus exp to both pilot and passengers. Capping flags, destroying objectives etc should give the pilot exp just like they get exp from kills imo. Spawning ability should be on par with the sunderer.
  11. Pootisman

Have you guys never flown a battle gal with 2 (upgraded) bulldogs? Its as good as a lib against infantry. Ground units can barely kill you if you fly smart, so you can easily killfarm as long as there isnt much enemy air.
  12. Raiche

I wonder what happened to the lodestar or what it was, the huge flying base or what i should call it.
    I saw a concept picture of it a long while back then nothing.
  13. Raiche

14. Prudentia

yes, many of us have done that long before you lost your lib and had to find a new farm charriot...
  15. Goldmonk

I always wanted more dakka for the Gal. Plus gunning out the sides would be excellent for heavies and snipers. Of course, I can assume while the side door is open the passengers can take damage.
  16. Lunayce

17. Pootisman

Then why are people still asking for gal buffs? The gal is a transporter and a spawn point, not a gunship. Its like asking for a sunderer with MBT weapons.
  18. Prudentia

we are not asking for a buff, we are asking for a purpose...
    just imagine you have an Infantry class, with a Carbine and a pistol. thats how the Galaxy feels. you only use it when you want to use a Carbine. No matter what you do with it, you either use it as a disposable transporter or as a gunship, but you can't do anything to provide support
    • Up x 3
  19. WyrdHarper

For those of you who don't like reading, a video version made by Zoran can be found here:
    • Up x 1
  20. Xervous

1. Open galaxy side door for infantry to shoot out
    2. watch as all infantry suddenly die to flak splash damage.