[VIDEO] PREY Indar Air Defense

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by mittmorren, Apr 13, 2014.

1. mittmorren

Just a couple of Reavers roaming Indar, the motherland, for about half an hour condensed into about ten minutes containing plenty of kills, spills and thrills. Enjoy and thanks for watching.
    Haters gon hate

Stay tuned for the prequel Part I.
  2. mittmorren

also pardon the lack of ingame sound. really does take out a nice element from footage.
  3. \m/SLAYER\m/

4. Skallo

Waterson.
    • Up x 1
  5. Hader

Who the hell is this mittmorren guy? :)
    • Up x 1
  6. Volccis

You're father ;E
    • Up x 1
  7. Vidman

I approve of this video mainly because its VS getting shot down TR just doesn't have the airforce to field anymore hence why i stopped flying. Not that being in armor is really any better.
    • Up x 1
  8. mittmorren

Sorry for the lack of ingame sound too, forgot to record

edit: lol didn't realize i already said this
  9. Vidman

Im fine with the music the sound for NC guns tends to piss me off anyways means i am getting mauled to death.
  10. Hader

• Up x 1
  11. Vidman

Ok i will give you that "even though you just founded that yesterday on the 12th of april" :eek:. If it takes off i might offer my services to you i do enjoy flying what i don't enjoy is running into that ever notorious wolf pack and stand no chance as i have watched countless other allies get wrecked one after another.
  12. mittmorren

Part 1, all solo stuff with events that took place right before Part 2
  13. Cswic

So uhhh...this is from the future? It's only April 13th.

You made a silly mistake, I feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but tellin' dates aint one
  14. missionAvs

Wow great videos! I wish I was good enough to fly with you guys lol.
  15. OneH1tKiLL

0:50 - 1:08 Nice!

Mittmorren, what is your build here on your Reaver, top to bottom if you dont mind?
    Also, please add me, OneH1tKill. (Ex-Waterson) - NC Emerald.
    Thanks.
  16. tutle64

lol 1v1 me on Emerald
  17. Verviedi

PREY does not 1v1. Any member of PREY will instantly implode if they don't have a full gank squad behind them.
  18. TribalTatoo

And Verviedi is the best pilot I've seen.
    • Up x 1
  19. Verviedi

If I wanted to get good, I would fly on a EU server.
    (I aknowledge PREY's skill. I am poking fun at the strange need for 3 of them (godly pilots) to target the same BR1 who just left the WG.)

Honestly, I'm biding time until the less active PANF members get tomcats too. Then, we will roam the skies instagibbing everything.
  20. Slavek

Its ok guys, you all have equally large penises. Now get back to flying.