Migration problems for ProSieben account to SOE

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RootKill, Jul 2, 2014.

1. RootKill

Hi all,

I have this strange issues where when i ran to Planetside 2 Launch pad today. I get following message:

//*****************************************

ACCOUNT CHANGE NEEDED

Starting today, we are migrating all of the ProSiebenSat.1 customers over to Sony Online Entertainment. Please click here to start the migration process. Or if you would like more information about the account migration, please click here for the FAQ.

**************************************************//
    When i click the 'click here' link, to migrate i am prasented with a page to enter ProSieben account details which then direct me directly to "https://auth.station.sony.com/login"

//***************************************************
    Welcome to SOE!

Please Log in to your account
    Username:
    Password:

* If you have an SOE Authenticator, enter your password and then your PIN to access your account.

Forgot your
    Username or Password ? Not a Member?
    *************************//

From other posts in the forums, I assume you should expect to be directed to some kind of migration page where you have to give more details to kick off the migration process?

Any idea what what I'm supposed to do from here?

Please help!!

Thanks.
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

You technically should have been sent to a migration page but if you did not have an SOE account, then you would have needed to create a brand new SOE account.
  3. Sliced

So you create an SOE account then log in with that. It then has an account that it can copy and paste your Prosat 7 account to.
  4. RootKill

Thanks for confirming indeed i should have redirected to a migration page instead of SOE log-in page.

I have created a brand new SOE acc. But how do i migrate my PSG account in to one that I just created?
  5. RootKill

Sorry I could find any obvious way to do this. Do you have a URL that can be used to do the linking of a brand new SOE acc with Old PSG acc?

**Sigh** Which some one would create a you tube clip with instructions.

Thanks for the reply!!
  6. Inf3ct3d

7. KhosiKhan

8. moii

bonsoir je sais pas si je suis au bonne endroit mai voila j''ai migrer mon compte prosat vers soe comme demander j'ai suivis les intructions j'ai reçu un mail de verification sur ma boite mail je clique dessus ça me renvoi sur un page ou je log a nouveau et la ça me dit "Nous sommes désolés mais une erreur sest produite pendant la vérification de votre adresse courriel. de la je me dit qu'il doit y avoir un probleme avec ma boite mail je pense que non vu que j ai recu le mail bref je modifie mon adress mail sur le compte de jeu je recois de nouveau un mail je clique dessus et ça me dit la meme chose.j ai envoyer une requete au service tecnique 2 fois et aucune réponse.si quelqu'un a une idée . desolé si c'est un peut long merci
  9. Paulus

bonjour, désolé pour mes parle français je n'ai pas très bien. Vous devez d'abord créer un compte avec SOE. Une fois que vous avez fait cela, vous pouvez suivre votre e-mail d'origine. Je ne sais pas ce que le support technique est comme pour les non-anglophones, donc si vous pouvez parler anglais, vous voudrez peut-être que je ne sais pas combien de parler français ici.

Edit: aussi, si vous avez encore des problèmes, certains ont dit que si vous changez le mot de passe de votre compte pro7 à quelque chose de simple et puis essayer de migrer il fonctionne beaucoup mieux