Medic tool right click issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GoTDirt fromMAG, Jun 24, 2014.

1. GoTDirt fromMAG

I have an issue with the right click on the medic tool/gun thing. With how I've keybound things to be playable for myself, I have been using right click (on infantry) for run for the past ever. I don't have the ability to resurrect currently as my right click is still run & doesn't res. Is there a toggle-able slot in the key bindings for this that either I'm not identifying or overlooking? I don't recall what right click does by default, as I have everything elaborately mapped to be playable for myself, is my only solution to find some other solution to my current settings & remove right click from being my run? Thanks.
  2. Ninave

The "right click" everybody is referring to is the default keybinding for "zoom". As medic gun doesn't have zoom function, it instead now rezzes. I for myself have jump on the right click.
    • Up x 2
  3. Irathi

+1 for jump on right click

how people can spacebar for jump is beyond me..
  4. TeknoBug

I was completely unaware of the changes to the medic tool (and the engineer turret), I tried reviving and couldn't so I threw a rez grenade instead... lol someone later told me to use right click. Same for changing turret into ammo pack, now you just immediately drop the ammo pack.

I swear this game changes keybinds almost every 2 months, weapon attachment function was changed from L to X, took me forever to find that.
  5. dezusa

It'll take you 1min to find out if you read the patch notes :confused:
    Since SoE's hurr durr plan for their hurr durr 'weekly patches' fails,
    its been easy for me to keep track of the changes.
  6. GoTDirt fromMAG

7. ShortRovnd

Wait, if you use rclick to run, what do you use to ADS? :eek:
  8. Dalt Wisney

He's a medic - no need for ADS when standing right in front of the corpse he wants to revive... :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  9. ShortRovnd

Are you trying to tell me that all this player does in PS2 is revive other players?
  10. Dalt Wisney

No, I tried to be amusing - sorry for that twist in your sobriety...:confused:
  11. randallt3mpd

Jump bound to right click? Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! :)

Jump has been spacebar since forever.

To each their own.
  12. GoTDirt fromMAG

One must imagine that not everyone has their left hand fingers on the WASD & their right hand on a mouse. & then one would have to overcome their desire to be snarky and insulting of anyone choosing/having to do things differently. Some people just think lighting homeless people on fire is fun, the hero of the story is the one shooting those people.
  13. ShortRovnd

Do you have atypical hands?
  14. Irathi

yes I know it has been the default for quite some time, but I've had jump on right mous button since "forever" as well.