It's enough that you nerfed the lib, BUT AT LEAST KEEP THE BELLY GUN STABLE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nerp, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Nerp

I can't hit **** anymore. The belly gun just swings all over the place exactly like that glitch that happens when you switch seats with someone, except it seems to be PERMANENT.

It's bad enough that you nerfed the weapons, at least LET ME AIM THEM. Every MINISCULE movement my pilot makes is throwing my aim off!
  2. Goodkat

NO! You can't aim!

If you could aim, you might injure an infantry. That is NOT allowed!
    • Up x 1
  3. TheBlindFreak

It's a bug.

Edit: I don't mean to sound dismissive. But this is definitely not a feature. Thus you shouldn't lump it with the lib nerf. I don't fly libs other than to taxi and take advantage of the TB, but I really feel your pain. I hope it gets fixed quickly.
    • Up x 2
  4. Ronin Oni

^Yeah, it'll get fixed.

Meantime, eh... just roll more rocket pods :p
  5. orbital

that's a bug, keep reporting it.
    I have gotten in the habit of not switching occupied seats, that seems to trigger it the most often. my crew has a procedure for getting in the Lib, pick assigned seats and watch the seat dots on the HUD for your turn to get in (don't get in all at once) after hopping out for repair. if we're not under fire when we take off the pilot does a hard turn to check for the bug if we did swap seats. it's especially annoying if the pilot has to borrow your Lib and you have to switch out of seat one on takeoff.

happens randomly in the belly and back guns but not if there's an empty seat.
  6. Nerp

Seems to not just be libs, Every turret I try to use isn't stable anymore. Been happening since the lib nerf though :/