Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. KoRneY

2. Maelthra

Emerald should get a week long double XP to commemorate its' birth (and the test the new server load if the devs want a technical reason ;)). The other servers, though, can just get Eme-rolled. :cool:
  3. IamnotAmazing

please name people in tiw that have been banned, this is just silly
  4. Munr

Maybe Matherson TR will have a good influence on Waterson TR. Waterson TR is ridiculously unorganized and comprised of selfish players (I'm talking to you medic who heals and rezzes nobody at all).
    When I came to Matherson it was all teamwork wherever I went.
  5. Sedisp

6. Tykune

I was trying to find your character's name since your forum name isn't your characters name, but I did spot your age which surprised me with how you were acting.. and as I am 27 as well, I know how adults should act.. especially when they are making a fool of themselves over the internet.

No one does those 'internet challenges' anymore, unless you are a little boy with something to prove.. or some old nerd stuck in the 90's-2000's.
  7. AllSkillorNoThrill

Yea autism jokes! man you're soooo sweet bro I mean WOW what a fkn comeback. *slow claps* just brilliant, brilliant I tell you!

For a second there I almost pissed myself from laughter at your terrible attempt at an insult, probably from some kid with A.D.D LoL
    ;)
  8. BlackHawkVervedi

SERVERS GO UP PLEASE!!
  9. nexesss

servers never come on
  10. KoRneY

This seems to work... a direct comparison between himself and me, a member of Future Crew.

http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/pvp/?query=KoRneYFC&query2=5428117870057457729

His primary weapon is the same as my own - the Parallax. Something to note is that he has used his for 306.2 hours VS my own 293.1. Looking at just those stats you can summarily disregard his idea of 'resource gathering' and his jab towards boosts.
  11. Scr1nRusher

I looked at this whole conversion and I'm wondering what does it have to do with the servers being down? lol
    • Up x 1
  12. Tykune

Oh oh... look me up and my primary weapon :D
  13. Magneth

As a long time Waterson player, I can say I never felt like TIW was hacking. Nor, have I heard they were. I have had a lot of good fights with them, have killed many and been killed by many in what always seemed like a fair fight. Dont know why the hate for them. Because they are a skilled group of players?
  14. Sedisp

It can't really be a comeback if I said the first statement. What you attempted was a comeback but were unable to appropriately form a coherent burn, likely due to crippling autism.
  15. AllSkillorNoThrill

for the 50th time i've posted it my name for Waterson Server is Commander2x

You DONT know how an adult should act because you're worried about what people think of you on the internet o_O You have NO KIDS you have NO WIFE. Wtf is it that you do that makes you {{{think}}} that you're somehow Mr. Uppity better than everyone else.

Lemme tell you something son, at OUR age only one of us is doin it right. And its not you..
  16. darkbouzouf

17. KirthGersen

18. KoRneY

it doesn't... we're bored and it's my day off ):
  19. AllSkillorNoThrill

Pathetic as your "insults" may be your still the dude sitting on your mommy bought cpu "trying" to talk sht to someone who could literally give a fk LOL but sure man your the fkn best!

Have sweet day being lonely ;)
  20. AllSkillorNoThrill

You forgot to check the rest of my stats that actually sht on your stats sooo... vMAX PlanetSide 2 Youtube dont be mad when you see yourself getting ownd