Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Valok

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Tykune

Dunno.. I heard there was going to be some content update with the merge, but I guess that is false?
  3. BlackHawkVervedi

I agree with the small amount of updates (unless they ran into some trouble) when should the servers go up?
    They only were adding some name changes and bug fixes
  4. IamnotAmazing

they're good players, just not hackers, I"m sure the guy who called them hackers is a baddie
    • Up x 2
  5. Librux

Hmmm u dont think they might suprise us with Hossin and cont lock XD
  6. Psyph

Lol I think its only been 5 but same thing
  7. senondo

ffs....get the servers up allready!
  8. planetsiderogue

They've been testing the Venu for a good while now..may have ran into some issues

Edit: Or they might've had a streak of A.D.D and theyre having GM battles.......hahahaha
  9. Tykune

Its the word thats been going around regarding them being hackers/lagswitchers. I simply relayed information that was presented by several individuals. (Yes, its the first time I've mentioned the lagswitching, but I didn't see it as relevent since Lagswitching isn't really hacking.}
  10. BlackHawkVervedi

Not to argue but servers went down at 6 am this morning and its 2:09 PM right now
  11. BlackHawkVervedi

Possible
  12. DooDooBreff

13. Jahmanator

agreed :confused:
  14. Tykune

There was a time when the servers were down for more than 24 hours. This is nothing.
  15. BlackHawkVervedi

I really hope the servers are up soon!
    I for one want to play on the EMERALD server!
  16. Psyph

Tykune,

Usually when people get that defensive, they are hiding things. Let them hang themselves :D
  17. AllSkillorNoThrill

Every 2 seconds I get an Alert that you responded you just can't let it go and no one needs validation especially not through the internet. Again you can be mad about the way you were talked to, its a free country.
  18. brobackoff

Im getting restless this is madness
  19. popsicleclub

do you even timezone. You are obviously in Eastern Time, the time they posted was in Pacific time. 3 hour difference. You think it is 8 hours, but 8-3=5
    • Up x 2
  20. BlackHawkVervedi

I do remember that but you know i just want to play.