Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. IamnotAmazing

lol nobody in TIW hacks
  2. Tykune

Dude, you're 27. Act it.
  3. DooDooBreff

oh boy.... you ARE bootyhurt... you brought up the mother stuff!
  4. KoRneY

some rather insecure dudes in here. it's a bit sad.
    • Up x 1
  5. AllSkillorNoThrill

Understandable everyone finds fun in their own ways. I find running people over with my flash is hilarious fun :D not tryna knock your hustle It just cracks me up when people think they are so much better than you for doing such simple non strategic things, whether its fun or not its the players that will sit there and do that then PM rage you after you fk up their K/D with some easily placed C4 :D
  6. 1Shot003

https://twitter.com/RadarX/status/481220481408712704
    • Up x 1
  7. DooDooBreff

btw full time school and a part time job doesnt pay the bills.

sounds like Mr bigshot had his folks paying the rent
  8. Tykune

I know..
  9. AllSkillorNoThrill

You got owned dude, grab a new box of tampons for your butthole and try to make something of your day.
  10. Tykune

I got ya with my RAMS 50 at one of the bases. Your name is rather easy to remember, which is how it caught my eye, especially with it being super recent XD
    • Up x 1
  11. Psyph

One says one thing the other another, I'll just have to find out I guess.
  12. AllSkillorNoThrill

Stafford Loans/ Scholarships/ PT job = I can pay for anything I need thank you, not everyone is out here to collect the highest $ amount some of us just live modest and value family over $$
    • Up x 2
  13. BlackHawkVervedi

WHEN WILL THE SERVERS GO UP??
    I know they said longer than usually but its been almost 8 hours since they went down???
    I really want to play.
    • Up x 1
  14. brobackoff

i cant take it
  15. planetsiderogue

Sorry to get off Topic of the "YOU SUCK NO YOU SUCK FK U HACKER" bickering...but I played this game for a week when it first came out..and only recently have come back to this game and been playing a few days...help me understand this please :)

TR = Infantry advantage
    NC = Land Vehicle Advantage
    Venu = Air advantage

am I right in saying this? Just going by what I observe
  16. DrChickenGeorge

But is it sadder than this.

[IMG]

We have to keep everything in perspective.
  17. Tykune

Vanu definitly have the air advantage, though NC does have their shotguns...
  18. BlackHawkVervedi

If anyone knows when the servers will be up please tell me!!!
    I WANT TO PLAY
  19. DooDooBreff

if youre so awesome why do you keep trying to validate yourself by lying on the internet
  20. andy_m

Any further updates? Servers still appear to be locked.
    • Up x 1