Server Maintenance for Game Update June 19th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Why Me?

What are you talking about? Do you honestly think that a precision flying platform that brings 3 weapons to a battle, still has excellent but not overpowered armor and a host of other advantages is dead because of some balancing? Prior to this there was no match out there for a Liberator, downing one took a ridiculous amount of firepower, and a single Liberator could pin 6 people in a spawn room for a ludicrous amount of time.

The problem with this is it might not be enough.
    • Up x 2
  2. Qrion4

Some issues are still not fixed, like the Greenhorn Voice is still unavailable if u bought another voice etc.
  3. AllSkillorNoThrill

O well, stretch your legs, get some fresh air, maybe brush your teeth "mate"
  4. DarkTexas000

Keep it cool Guys,
    a few Servers are back already.
    enjoy the day Guys!
  5. andy_m

Yeah... Emptied the dishwasher and put dirty dished in. Had a pee. Brought the bin in. ""mate""
  6. andy_m

Anyway, I'm outta here... Places to go, people to kill :D
  7. b0sacheros

Oooh...cmon... 11 flags? Seriuously SOE? Country flags doesnt have copyright, Countries' Flags aren't privately owned so you can do what you want with them. Why dont u put all the flags? Im sure everyone will buy them!
  8. AllSkillorNoThrill

the amount of QQ bb's we got in these forums is outstanding, First of all SOE is based in Cali. (US) son, 2nd I doubt they feel like working when they should be sleeping/enjoying the night off from their day of work.

Maybe if they were robots, they wouldn't have to eat / sleep / work / have lives / have families, so they could just BOW DOWN to the extra entitled/selfish EU players - but don't be swole just yet, i have the perfect solution for you!

Play PlanetSide when SOE is NOT working on it :eek::eek: derp alert o_O
  9. AllSkillorNoThrill

*Slow claps* bet thats the most exercise you've gotten in years
  10. Jbn0s0rus

100% Agreed

Also, the .gif shows a situation where an ammo pack could have been deployed anyway. Your solution's the best IMO.
  11. Glyken

All I've got an issue with is calling it scheduled.

They obviously found some bugs and exploits and needed them fixed pronto. Fine - bring the servers down and fix it. Just don't try and claim it was scheduled when the players had no clue it was coming.
    • Up x 1
  12. Sze wee

People from other server might be ok with the sudden maintainance since you guys were not directly affected. However over at briggs,the maintainance occurred when it's friday night prime time,ALOT of people were pissed or disappointed.

Also about the medic tool change,it is very confusing for players who didnt read the patch notes. Throughout the time i played, many people though the revive was removed or bugged. Personal i find it useless,rather confusing many a times in the mist of a battle.
  13. andy_m

*fast claps with smiley face* you know me too well :D
  14. Maphony

Can you fix the American Flag? So that the Stars are on the left hand side.

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/more/displayonly.htm

"When the flag is displayed in a manner other than by being flown from a staff, it should be displayed flat, whether indoors or out. When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window it should be displayed in the same way, that is with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street. When festoons, rosettes or draping's are desired, bunting of blue, white and red should be used, but never the flag."
    • Up x 3
  15. Mianera

World cup.

Right... and we get 10 flags. Woop dee f-ing doo.

OH BUT DON'T WORRY GUYS! THE AMERICAN FLAG IS THERE!! YAY!!!
    • Up x 1
  16. PWGuy93

Desync fixed.... Oh this has been a great quality of life week for the game!
    • Up x 1
  17. Fivehole

I didn't find any mention of the health and shield bars being removed from permanent display and only being shown when taking damage or being healed/repaired.

I find this very annoying.

--
    5hole
  18. MacavitySWE

Duster still doesn't perform well sadly, even after these buffs. The main problem is slow projectile speed, and horrible COF bloom/accuracy. You basically need to be within 50 metres of the target to hit something, and at that range you die extremely easy to dumbfire rockets or w/e feels like shooting at you. Zepher still seems to work better at AI.
  19. andy_m

check your HUD mode. For some reason some of us have had centralised HUD turned on.
  20. EmeraldShadow

Are you stupid? Magrider was already the worst tank, and it has the WORST weapons! You just REALLY REALLY suck at everything.