We've gotten new ES sniper rifles, assault rifles, and carbines. Can we get a few new LMGs?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by hawken is better, Jun 4, 2014.

1. hawken is better

Personally, I'd like a TR LMG that follows the same damage model/rof trend as the Lynx/TORQ.
  2. Bennybones

Would love some new LMGs. I certainly do not want another Gauss Saw for the NC though. Would much prefer something more versatile. But yes, new LMGs!
  3. Pikachu

Sure when HA update comes, next year.
  4. lilleAllan

BIG HA Update incoming:
    - HA gets adrenaline pump
    - HA can now use battle rifles.... oh, they already can? Nevermind then.
    • Up x 15
  5. Vixxing

Give VS a ES sniper rifle that works first...
    • Up x 1
  6. DaninTexas

Give HA the ability to use a couple of weapons the medic uses.
  7. Vikarius

agreed, and TR+VS a 200 damage AR/LMG since everything else is pretty much shared at this point anyway (and no drop is a crap trait)
  8. Nanomorph

Oh come on, just because you can't use the Phaseshift effectively doesn't mean it's broken.

More than a dozen players have 1000+ kills with it already, just ask them how they do it ;)

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Inex

Wait.. there are ES ARs and Carbines? Where? Are they hidden in with the vehicle decals or something?
  10. Vixxing

More than 11 ppl got 1000+ knifekills, that dosent make it a good sniperrifle...
  11. Kcalehc

Or give us a belt feed rail option. All our ammo in one belt, no need to ever reload... :eek:
  12. SpruceMoose

^NC spy shoot on sight
    doesn't want phaseshift buff

all I'd want on it is a lower scope LET ME HAVE A LOWER SCOPE
    • Up x 3
  13. minhalexus

I would like a Bandit on my HA.

The LMG version of the Bandit, that has fast ADS movement speed.
    • Up x 1
  14. z1967

Imagine an MCG with an ability like that...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT... "I need ammo"
    • Up x 3
  15. TheBlindFreak

Even as an NC player, I totally agree that it should get a lower magnification scope. I would be super envious if you could use it with a 2x.
    • Up x 1
  16. Tuco

Can they shoot through spawn room shields?
  17. Vikarius

Yea i would def try it out again with lower mag scopes, hell even if it just lost all sway with it's current scopes I would try it out again.
  18. -MJ12-

Give NC and TR a medicore LMG with .75 ADS speed like the Orion, so we can constantly make new threads on how OP their entire Infantry weaponry is.
  19. Admiralty

Oh man, I would love a slow firing high damaging LMG for the TR. Think Cougar but beefier :D
  20. hawken is better

That would be pretty cool if it had the same damage model from the TRAP, but with the RoF of the Cougar. 184/550 comes out to around 1687 DPS. I'd be happy with that as long is it was accurate (which is why the TRAP sucks).