Scheduled Maintenance June 3rd 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 2, 2014.

1. RadarX

Locked is a state where the servers have come back online but unavailable to players. In that state we are going in to do what we refer to as "smoke testing." Our QA team checks to make sure all the changes are working, basic functionality such as chat, UI, etc... are tested. It's by no means a complete check of every system but we do our best to ensure everything is running as it should be.
    • Up x 2
  2. AdamFox

Yeah right on the money.

An actual question, will this patch include the famed "ammo pack as a thrown down item" and selectable by pressing F?

Kinda hoping its a small thing that was missed from the patch notes.
  3. MaxDamage

Seems like you are seeing red, where red is not.
  4. MaxDamage

Indeed. Do bear in mind that "crazy legs" survived such fleeting tests.

Also my liberator cosmetic fins have random camo on them that I haven't applied.
  5. cruczi

OK, thanks. If problems are found, I assume it goes back to MAINT and then back to LOCKED again, etc. until all noticed problems have been weeded out? Or will it just stay in LOCKED mode after first being set
  6. Psychonian

Do we have an ETA as to when the servers will be back up?
  7. Dalt Wisney

Ok, I am sorry and need to excuse. I just tried the striker on PTS and there is no way to kill a Reaver with 5 shots. It takes 8 shots in the VR ( so 1 reload), where, I guess, no composite armor is equipped.
    As I got killed by (magically following) 5 shots more than once (with 100% health and comp armor on my reaver) that just seems to be another hack?
  8. Nailhimself

Maybe it´s because splash damage does not register in VR. I think splash is added to the direct damage with rocket launchers. But I´m not sure about this.
  9. Haelgurn

Can I get my right hand back!?
    PLEASE I NEED IT TO OPERATE THE BOLT!
  10. SashsaACIII

• Continent Domination Threshold for gaining a continent benefit is now 94% (up from 75%) -> 20%xp
    • Continent Domination Threshold for losing a continent benefit is now 7% (down from 15%) -> 20%xp
    • Alert *teretoriy control (25% xp) ?
    yes * no .
  11. Htorne

Time to bring up the EU servers too, please.
  12. TheTankGuy

Yaay!! Waterson is up!!
    Edit: I was hoping we'd get out cert screen back. No mention of it though. Mucho sad :(
  13. SashsaACIII

*time Msk 20:00 PM *EU UP
  14. KirthGersen

US are already up. SOE just doesn't like Europe :(
  15. Stevenmadcap

We are currently investigating a potential issue with server EU NOW WHY DOES THAT NOT SHOCK ME soe you do make me laugh
  16. Htorne

No we are clearly second rank customers :(
  17. RadarX

We are working through a minor tech issue impacting all EU servers. We are hopeful it should be resolved soon.
    • Up x 1
  18. SuecoViacho

really? are you serious? its ******* NIGHT/MORNING in US - its MY PRIMETIME now so why are their servers up?
  19. Sharky31

I swear that no matter what game you play the American player base always gets better looked after than the EU
  20. mikenzb

Briggs is not working ATM, Server says its up but when you try to login it crashes to desktop.
    Altho No problems on Connery.... :eek: