RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 2

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Luperza Community Manager

I did this for the first Episode, but people preferred the observer camera view! Haha. :)
  2. TrueDanny

TR was offline @ 8...

EDIT: We ended the op and almost the 150 player contingent was offline by 7:30 PST PM.
    • Up x 1
  3. MicrowaveJack

It didn't help that any time she was actually playing, she was being followed by a hundred people who were crowding the video and stealing her vehicles
  4. Luperza Community Manager

^ Hahahaha. Cracks me up though. :)
  5. Ronin Oni

Everytime I see a map in the stream... I want to click and drag it like I had control of it.... I don't know why but I've actually clicked and dragged at least twice before stopping myself.
  6. Luperza Community Manager

LOL! :)
  7. Pseudo Neo

I'm not the only one who does this! YAYYY!

Shame on you for picking on those of us who keep forgetting that we arent playing the game.....for once XD
  8. Ronin Oni

lol oh good I'm not alone.

I've tried to pan the camera too.... didn't work ROFL!

Glad we're so amusing :p

I can't wait until the web portal stuff all gets added... I'll have 1 page up open to that servers map so I can actually do it fer realz while watching a stream lol!
  9. Ruuz

that race was 100% pure madness lol
    It had it all, drama, suspense, explosions and a dash of stupidity (in a good way)
  10. Anderz

Suggestion: A 10-20 minute best of compilation video of each FNO uploaded on PS2's YouTube.
    • Up x 1
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Yep! We have some people working on that. I don't currently have time to do this on my own. :(
    • Up x 1
  12. Arktype

Who working in it ?? bouhhh i m jealous XD i wanna help too !
  13. Allomere