[NUC] elusive1: Heavy Infiltrator

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by elusive1, May 17, 2014.

1. elusive1

• Up x 2
  2. FaLI3N

I think you have a problem. I recommend you see your doctor and if medkit addiction persists please visit your local hospital. In all seriousness though how do you get the resources :p
    • Up x 1
  3. elusive1

Lol It's a serious problem! I have a full subscription, stockpiling, and I often switch factions. I also only use my infantry resources on medkits/emp/conc. It's not hard at all to almost always have a bunch of them.
  4. NateTronic

nice runs. How come we never run into each other?
    • Up x 1
  5. elusive1

Thanks, we have a couple times i believe. Probably because i switch factions often, sometimes base to base.
  6. SevenTwo

Dat' accuracy, reaction time and movement pattern... o_O

Make me feel feeble and sluggish by comparison.
    • Up x 1
  7. FaLI3N

Wish I had you FPS though.. Been playing on a connery lately and then lower FPS and high ms makes infantry work a pain. I swear half my bullets that hit do no damage. Seems like it takes at least twice the amount of ammo to drop single targets :( Back to vehicles for me :p
    • Up x 2
  8. LibertyRevolution

Seriously.. How do you move like that??
    I don't know if you have low FPS or its lagging or what, but you are covering a ton of ground per frame in some sections of that video..
  9. Astraka

It's probably a different FOV setting.
  10. elusive1

A lot of strafing or just holding forward and using my mouse to strafe. Which part of the video are you referring to? My FOV is 65, that could make it look like I'm covering more space.
  11. LibertyRevolution

Yes I think it is your FOV coupled with your mouse sensitivity.
    Also your ability to jump 180 instantly,1 frame you are looking 1 way, next frame you are facing the other way.
    That and you toggle in ADS out ADS, makes it look like you are sprinting while ADS for a spilt second, like the game cant keep up.
    Put all that stuff together and you look really fast..

My game never looks that fast, even when playing light assault with adrenaline pump... pure jealousy bro..

Like at 2:30-2:40 bob and weave around the rocks.
    5:48-5:52, 7:38-7:42. It is your FOV and that 180º jump snap thing you got going.
    • Up x 1
  12. Reiyan

just a request here, since you are already doing so good with your Ghost rifle, would you mind doing a killstreak using the Phaseshift?
    • Up x 1
  13. elusive1

Yup, that sounds about right. I try to move in ) or ( instead of |.
  14. elusive1

I can buy it and try it out, I haven't used it on live yet.
  15. LibertyRevolution

And that is exactly what it looks like sometimes, like you are old school CS bunny hopping around. :)
    Your movement and reaction time is pure trained skill.
    • Up x 1
  16. elusive1

I've been playing CS since 2001, so that is an accurate description lol This is what I used to do all the time for many years in CS. Actually faster than the guy in the video, he was in my clan.