Liberators need to be louder.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, May 14, 2014.

1. axiom537

No counter argument I take it... keep crying it works for babies, maybe it will work for you as well...
    • Up x 1
  2. FaLI3N

If you cannot see the irony then.. just do not know what to say.. please go away. It is too late in the night for me to deal with stupid people.

I killed a liberator with the basi flash 2 days ago, it was glorious. I also had 3 libs parked all in one spot because I noticed they kept landing in the same place after farming a biolab so I sat there with a wraith renegade flash :p Killed 3 separate crews at once so they were just sitting there, shame nobody flew in to actually kill them whilst I killed the poor pilots trying to return to their chariots.
  3. z1967

The true role of the Battle Flash, killing Liberators when they are at their weakest :}
  4. axiom537

I don't think that word means what you think it means...
    • Up x 1
  5. Verenz

Can it be, a liberator nerf thread I agree with?

About ****ing time frankly, I've read about 50 over the past month.
  6. Verenz

The playerbase who are educated enough to partake in lib/esf discussion yes. Although in this case I agree with the "nerf".
  7. z1967

I wish that the Flash would just be "accidently" made OP so that it's weapons OHKed everything on Auraxis. EVEN TREES
  8. FaLI3N

It is always hilarious killing any vehicle's crew whilst they stop for repairs :p I found an incredibly dirty spot at j908 that you can sit in a lightning with indar camo and be all but invisible with stealth and you can still stick your turret through the terrain that covers you to shoot at pilots that land. So funny picking them off when they think they are safe.
  9. KnightCole

OP, pretty much all vehicles should be louder then they are, esp aircraft...
  10. Scr1nRusher

@SacredRay

Stealth doesn't effect Vehicle sounds......
    • Up x 1
  11. Vixxing

Well i got quite a few headshots with Dalton... so not impossible ;)
  12. MrJengles

I wish the Stealth cert line did reduce the sound on all Aircraft. Stock Gals would need to be louder.
  13. Phazaar

Love you, axiom :)
  14. Scr1nRusher

libs need a signature sound.