Any Air sunder shood be able to easy kill liberator!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Randomplayer11, May 14, 2014.

1. Randomplayer11

Sunder full certed against air shood be easy do with them , but is the other way &*%$# why soe why !!!!!!
    Libs do to much damage to sunders they can kill it in few seconds , when sunder need to much more time to kill a liberator WTF !!!! where is logic here ???
  2. AnotherNoob

A buss isn't anti air, the anti air is anti air... (skyguard, burster maxes, phalanx turrets and to a lesser extent lock ons. And most importantly ESF)
    • Up x 4
  3. Loeffel

Thats why you need to defend your sundy...
    And by the way:
    If you have a good Sundycrew (Driver & Gunners) then you have a great chance to kill the Lib or at least to make it go away.
    Just learn to play the game and stop QQ... Certs don't make you OP!
    • Up x 4
  4. JackD

Cause my Lib is a Anit Vehicle Lib and your Sundy is a troop transporter
    • Up x 7
  5. Jalek

I used to run walkers on mine, now I don't bother, I just never pull it.
  6. FaLI3N

Anti-everything lib* vs heavily armored troop transport built specifically to deter air at the cost of leaving itself vulnerable to ground*
    • Up x 4
  7. Verviedi

What's with all the crappily written liberator threads with poor grammar lately?

Here's how to get rid of libs in style.

You will need:
    -3 Skyguards manned by engineers
    -1 repair sunderphant with dual rangers with an engineer driver and 2 crew
    -1 ammo sunderphant with dual walkers and an all-heavy assault crew.
    -1 AT MBT or 5 heavy assaults (Make sure some have lockons)

-This setup is capable of clearing the map if you coordinate.
    • Up x 4
  8. JackD

Makeing up stuff doesnt give you right.
    • Up x 3
  9. z1967

That seems like an impressive amount of firepower needed for one lib...
    • Up x 4
  10. Huxer

My 12 man vehicles with 2 g30 walker anti air guns and full stockade armor, auto repair, no ams sundy stand little to no chance against a 3 man flying vehicle designated for similar use vs ground. This is balanced? No one is wonderign why noone is pulling sundies anymore, we all know why. Sure man, libs aren't op or anything.

It's funny that this thread says, my aa sundy can't do anything against a lib and the response is....wait for it...pull an ESF? What planet are you from man? We aren't even talking about that.
    • Up x 2
  11. Gritmo

Hrm, I think the initial poster just spent a bunch of $/certs on an upgraded sundy thinkin, "ok.. now those libs won't get me!"... only to get blown up again.

I can commiserate with him...
  12. MostlyClueless

It's fair because the lib is a THREE man vehicle. Keep up.
    • Up x 3
  13. Verviedi

You can wipe out an entire faction's air force with two of those units.
    • Up x 1
  14. Verviedi

Air****** Squad is 7-20 people. More if you bring more than one guard MBT or ammo sunderphant.
    • Up x 1
  15. Moz

Im confused.... What exactly did he "make up"?
  16. JackD

If your 12 man vehicle is manned with 12 people and gets destryoed by a Lib you guys are bad. Let me put it as simple as possible.

The Lib is what we call a damage dealer. The Sundy is what we call a support vehicle. Following your logic it should be able to annihilate tanks.
    • Up x 1
  17. JackD

For example that the Lib is good against everything now matter what you fit on it. There was a point when a call for a Liberator nerf was justified. Dalton/Zepher and TB way back were way to strong, they arent anymore. People start makeing up stuff, like the myth that the Lib update was a huge buff, while it wasnt.

The crying about air now is ridicolous, this is something everybody who plays this game for more then a year will agree with me. Spawns are so defensible now, MAXes can deterr Libs without giving the Libs a chance to kill them.
    • Up x 1
  18. z1967

I understand the exaggeration but one stealth lib's TB run will knock out at least one of the Skyguards. And just three libs shooting from a distance (400m+) won't have to deal with the Skyguard's COF and you can target their repair sunderer, which cannot repair itself. Shredder and Dalton are your friend's at taking out armor because of DPS for the first (and the lower likelihood of missing) and the theoretical long range DPS of the second.

Or we can make one Skyguard = one Lib, crewed or not, and then enjoy the combined arms of Armor taking out AA for the Libs and not the Libs doing whatever they damn please. Sounds like combined arms to me.

Meh, Lib is getting nerfed anyway so realistically every other forum remark on it is relatively unimportant. Likely they will either sledge hammer nerf it (likely but not preferred) or they will indirectly nerf it (more preferred yet less likely). I would rather not see anything go down to Harasser levels of usefulness again so let's find a way to nerf the Lib without killing it outright.
  19. DQCraze

Blockade 4, dual walker Sundy will eat libs all day long...A three man Sundy crew should never lose to a lib, ever.
    • Up x 2
  20. Vixxing

Just load in 2 DB maxxes that jumps out, and you got yourself a dead lib...
    • Up x 1