I don't know how this happened, Waterson...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Maelthra, May 3, 2014.

1. Maelthra

[IMG]

Perfect world population balance...during a prime time alert. No >40% NC overpop domination. No TR and NC sitting pretty at 35-38% each while VS is sub-30. Absolutely perfect. I have no idea how, in the name of Lord Vanu, this happened...but I liked it. A lot. Nearly brought a tear to my eyes. I can now (someday) die in peace knowing that I saw Waterson even during a prime time alert.

I want to see this happen more often (though I'm not feeling particularly optimistic about it).
  2. DashRendar

Eh, TR still wins most alerts now even with even pop.

Funny you should post that base in particular. That's where I was suicide YOLO bombing lib pull after lib pull with a gunner from my outfit toward the end of the alert.
  3. NinjaTurtle

I don't I want my under pop bonus and I enjoy not having a fair fight. Means less people stealing my kills
  4. Whatupwidat

Yeah, I try to tell myself that while playing as NC on Miller - I'm having fun getting kerbstomped by the TR...again...
  5. david06

Yeah the alert earlier this evening was great. I had a lot of fun even though TR came in last.
  6. Groucho Marxist

It would've been nice if the alert was a little more neck and neck. I think the NC and TR payed a little too much attention to one another, but it was still a lot of fun.