Penetration

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BillBoBaggins, Apr 17, 2014.

1. BillBoBaggins

Is it possible for bullets to penetrate walls?
    Reason i say this is that i was getting hit through a wall and icould clearly see and feel the bullets hitting me by some russian operative.
  2. Regpuppy

Nope, not possible.

Your problem is either horrid latency or someone shooting through a seam in the assets/no-clipping.
    • Up x 2
  3. Deus Draco

One time I teleported into a biolab during a huge battle there. Looked out one of the doors of the teleport room and saw the most curious thing; a VS crouched not ten feet away. Naturally, I shot him. Ten seconds later the metal wall and canister things he was hiding on the other side of rendered and I had this pit in my stomach.
    • Up x 4
  4. libbmaster

"Oh god, what have I done?"
    • Up x 2
  5. MasonSTL

not what i was expecting when I read the title...:p
    • Up x 4
  6. Kristan

Pervert.

/high5
    • Up x 4
  7. Lord_Avatar

What about double penetration then? Getting shot through *two* walls at the same time... :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  8. control-z

Same here, I've had it happen multiple times. I just wait a few seconds after teleporting. I'm running a SSD too, not sure why there is the render delay.
  9. phreec

It's not gay if it's in a three-way.
    • Up x 2
  10. MasonSTL

Possibly kill a friendly behind a wall while shooting at an enemy, sounds like a double ended dild..... sword!
    • Up x 2