[NNG] No Nonsense Gamers Community

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Jaamaw, Jan 15, 2014.

1. VSDerp

2. VSDerp

3. Forlorn Hope

Common now VSDerp you should atleast be posting nonsensical ramblings like I do in the SMG post. Bump is just so bland and uninteresting.

Good Luck tonight, I hope SG wins since they are Matherson NC :) but whoever wins make Matherson proud.
    • Up x 2
  4. VSDerp

i will next time man and to bad match was postponed :(
  5. Mustarde

NNG is a great place to call home in Planetside 2. Tonight we rolled an entire platoon deep, and made the difference in several key fights. This is an outfit that anyone can join - as a high level competitive player, or a laid back gamer who just wants to shoot the breeze in TS and kill some people.

And you don't even have to be a Vanu to join! We have a TR division that is growing by the day!!!
    • Up x 2
  6. Kamikaize

Liberators.
    • Up x 2
  7. VSDerp

Kami still using those aimbots? :p
  8. Forlorn Hope

So much smoother then bump!
    • Up x 1
  9. VSDerp

#hater
  10. VSDerp

IF YOU DON'T JOIN NNG WELL THAN YOU WON'T EVER HEAR MY BEAUTIFUL VOICE SING OR HEAR MUSTARDE TELL YOU TO UNINSTALL.
  11. WarmasterRaptor

There's just not enough peanut butter covered legos for me to join. STOP TEMPTING ME.
    • Up x 2
  12. VSDerp

apply!!!!!! you know you wanna ! 903/NNG big family
    • Up x 1
  13. WarmasterRaptor

Let's make babies. N9N0Grds. Feel the love.
    • Up x 1
  14. WyrdHarper

These guys are completely ridiculous lego-loving peanut-butter-eaters, and I can guarantee you will have an awesome time and kick a lot of [redacted] running with them. If you're looking for a fun and awesome VS community, I'd highly recommend running with these guys.
    • Up x 2
  15. Herby20

Awesome match tonight. Good luck next week!
    • Up x 1
  16. Aeflic

That match... I hate VS and cheered for my NC bros but at the end of the day Mattherson stands on top. Well played.
    • Up x 1
  17. Herby20

Not with that monstrosity of an abbreviation.
    • Up x 1
  18. VSDerp

BUMP !!! looking for pilots,medics,engis, EVERYTHING!!!!
  19. VSDerp

BUMP because i never have anything clever to say.
  20. Eienstein

Bump Cause im awsome